Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Bubi, Bubi, Bubi...cutting you slack as you are not a native English speaker...follow me...

1. consider the entire message

2. Message states: This is klan country, love it or leave it.

3. Love it or leave it is directly linked to the stated klan country...nothing implied about leaving the entire USA.

4, Stop trying to spin your narrative with such bullsh&t, out of context, biased commenting!

Stand back and watch those with TDS meltdown...

Five reasons why Trump will lose the 2020 election (or could WIN if this happens instead…)

President Trump will lose the 2020 election if the five things covered here are allowed to continue. They include illegal immigration and widespread censorship of conservative voices by the tech giants. If Trump does nothing to stop the censorship, the tech giants will succeed in stealing the election, which will catalyze a civil war as pro-America patriots, fed up with all the cheating, fraud and hatred of the Left, activate the Second Amendment to defend their nation against the treasonous traitors at Google, Facebook, Twitter and other tech giants.

(Google has now joined forces with communist China and is openly engaged in treason against the United States of America. Trump must seek mass arrests of Google executives and charge them with treason.)

There are also five reasons why trump may win the election, and they include the radical Left going “full libtard” with their hatred of America, rampant Antifa violence and insane antics of Ilhan “Allahu Akbar” Omar, AOC and Rashida Tlaib, who is a completely unhinged mental patient who somehow managed to get elected to Congress when she should have been locked away in a padded room:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-21-five-reasons-why-trump-will-lose-the-2020-election.html

25 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Bubi, Bubi, Bubi...cutting you slack as you are not a native English speaker...follow me...

1. consider the entire message

2. Message states: This is klan country, love it or leave it.

3. Love it or leave it is directly linked to the stated klan country...nothing implied about leaving the entire USA.

4, Stop trying to spin your narrative with such bullsh&t, out of context, biased commenting!

OK Moron

1 - I have

2 - correct (the one in the photo)

3 - In the context of Trump using the message, he wasn't talking about Klan country he was talking about the USA, so our collective outrage, that the President of the Unite States is using Klan slogans, is justified.

4 - get your context in order, before you insult others.

Learn to read functionally, then you'll learn.

Mr Cavanami, you are recommended to sharpen your intellectual capacity by eating more carrots or oranges because vitamins are said to improve it. Mr Coss quotes aforementioned phrase as previously used by the KKK which my brilliant link did prove. That is all.

I found out by the way that it is completely useless to waste time with discussing political or social issues with Trump-followers. I have met only one so far on this side of the Atlantic and like yourself this lady truely believes any bullshit that has been published on the internet as long as it fits into the world she is living in. Look at your Infowars crap. I found out that  23 % of the Americans seem to believe that God himself created the world and there was no evolution. Would that include the Happy Girls Massage on Silom Road; thank you for that oh Lord, great job.

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cavanami, you are recommended to sharpen your intellectual capacity by eating more carrots or oranges because vitamins are said to improve it. Mr Coss quotes aforementioned phrase as previously used by the KKK which my brilliant link did prove. That is all.

I found out by the way that it is completely useless to waste time with discussing political or social issues with Trump-followers. I have met only one so far on this side of the Atlantic and like yourself this lady truely believes any bullshit that has been published on the internet as long as it fits into the world she is living in. Look at your Infowars crap. I found out that  23 % of the Americans seem to believe that God himself created the world and there was no evolution. Would that include the Happy Girls Massage on Silom Road; thank you for that oh Lord, great job.

Bubi, I have long ago set Coss to ignore as like the flip side of your comment, people suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

do not have the mental capacity to connect the dots but can only rely on the fake, biased, for profit news media that are now propaganda networks.

...and yes, thank the lord above for creating a few, required, most needed massage establishments!

So it's a North Carolina Klan slogan. There is no more united Klan,  just a variety of small groups that wear bed sheets and use some form of the name. I've never seen or heard it in Alabama or Tennessee, nor from the Klan members that have come down from Indiana. 

And since Trump is from New York, I doubt that he got it from a Klan group. It's a slogan I heard often enough from non-racist rightwing groups in California in the 1960s, especially the far right John Birch Society members.