Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

These are all, terrible, I am sad for the loss of life.

And rather than point, at the obvious (to most people), causes. I think that people should consider, the perpetrators and examine them, and the horse they rode in on (beliefs and justifications), as they are responsible. Their enablers, gave them the power, to pick up a gun and kill people.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:57 AM, Coss said:

Thanks Bubi,

photo from your link

A billboard in North Carolina circa 1970s

By

11 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Just saw the news on the Dayton, Ohio shooting. Pretty much numb to it all. Shootings are pretty much an accepted part of American society now. 

The guy in Dayton shot his own sister! 

It's okay though right because a lot of people are saying their thoughts and prayers are with them. That's got to be such a comfort, right? I wonder what sort of thoughts they have at times like this. I know what I think. And what about those prayers? Invisible sky fairy on speed-dial maybe?

President Donald already sent his prayers to El Paso, I imagine him on his knees in the White House chapel. At the next occasion he offers his prayers speaking at the NRA convention. What a load of shite.

Whether or not the El Paso gunman felt inspired by Trump nobody knows til further notice. I could well imagine these people feel public support after all the racist talking and decide the time has come.

Gentlemen,

I am just thinking what would happen now if a brown, black, yellow or maybe green man gets angry, takes two of his legally acquired 15 semi automatics and shoots a couple of  white people playing golf in the local  country club.

Worldwide renowned political analyst and boardmember waerth predicted an upcoming civil war in the USA sooner or later about 2 years ago.

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen,

I am just thinking what would happen now if a brown, black, yellow or maybe green man gets angry, takes two of his legally acquired 15 semi automatics and shoots a couple of  white people playing golf in the local  country club.

Worldwide renowned political analyst and boardmember waerth predicted an upcoming civil war in the USA sooner or later about 2 years ago.

...and in Germany...Hey Bubi...wake the f%%k up....Germany is no paradise!!!

German prosecutors seek motive in fatal train pushing

German authorities are still trying to determine the motive of a man suspected of pushing an 8-year-old boy and his mother in front of a train at Frankfurt's main station, killing the boy, and will assess whether he is mentally ill, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The suspect, a 40-year-old Eritrean citizen who lived in neighboring Switzerland, hasn't yet given any information on a possible motive, said Nadja Niesen, a spokeswoman for prosecutors in Frankfurt.

The mother and then the boy were pushed onto the tracks as a high-speed ICE train was pulling into the Frankfurt station, one of Germany's busiest, on Monday morning. The 40-year-old mother managed to escape by getting out of the train's way, but the boy was run over by the train and suffered fatal injuries.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-motive-fatal-train-pushing-mystery-64648257

For the USA, we need:
Proper vetting BEFORE you can buy a firearm.
Firearm education BEFORE you can buy a firearm.
Those that do not abide by these measures, stiff prison terms and fines!

Side note: make all lobbying illegal as it is bribery!

Any and all politicians that consort with lobbyists, loss of political position and all pension. Severe infractions, prison!!!

32 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

This fellow had a severe psycho problem, nobody knows what finally  has driven him. Maybe Merkel or the biased fake press.

...and the rash of shootings in the USA, mental cases and/or powerful psyco drugs! Need the politicians to get off their collective azz
and fix the situation...NOW!!!