Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 8/31/2019 at 8:53 AM, Coss said:

I think God has a sense of humour ::

I also see, that a fair number of other people are putting money on a direct hit on Mar-a-Lago , especially after Trump's "I am the chosen one" quip last week. God may not be amused.

And Trumpanzees have also offered a few laughs, with the latest conspiracy theory, that Hurricane/Tropical Storm Dorian is an engineered event, genetically engineered...

KarlLaugh.gif

Memyselfandiyesterday
I live in the path of Dorian. I really don't want it. Trump's not here now, anyway.

F.-S.
Former Canadian Prime Minister Tweets That She Is 'Rooting' for Hurricane Dorian to Hit Trump's Mar-a-Lago. Unfortunately, it will hit many more and he is not going to be there -(

Tom W
The left wishing hurricanes and recessions on us, but don’t question their patriotism.

jeff
What is wrong with people?

marge
No class.

John
Liberal love and compassion in action.

E Rye
I can tell she has never read the Bible or dose not believe it if she has. She is just another tree hugging leftest.

Ye Shall
Its engineerd, so much for Geneteic engineering safety!

here y'go Cav, yer mate fucked up, many times it seems....

Jacob Wohl Charged With Felony in California  

California authorities issued an arrest warrant for blundering conservative operative Jacob Wohl, who is now due to be arraigned on a felony charge next month, - https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/jacob-wohl-charged-with-felony-in-california/ar-AAGOZMx

quite a good read, Jacob has been a busy moron

Chickens coming home to roost