Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Saying Biden, Dems are whomever doesn't like Trump are breaking laws doesn't make Trump's breaking of the law null and void. It seems clear cut Trump broke the law. End of story. "what about them?" accusations does not exonerate Trump. If 'what about them?" regarding the Dems has violated the law, by all means, the GOP and/or the proper bodies should do their job. 

• Like 1

I can just see this, Kelly standing there, finger hovering over the mute button, while Trump bull-shits, down the phone and then - press button - "excuse me sir, you can't discuss this it's classified - ooh look shiny thing, cheeseburger, Ivanka, is that a short skirt?, OK sir you can continue your call now"...

Ladies; herein I state, what has always been my underlying position, on Trump - It is not whether Trump or anyone else, or any of his opponents have done anything illegal, though any illegality, certainly helps demonstrate my point, it is that ::

Donald Trump is too stupid, to much of a Fucking Moron, speaking like a 13 yr old girl in the school playground, doing her best impression, of a cartoon Mob boss, to be holding the office of POTUS, and the people of the USA are going to regret this.

“Everyone says he is crazy – which maybe he is – but the scarier thing about him is that he is stupid. You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don’t.” Fran Lebowitz.

___

Trump's actions with Ukraine were 'profoundly stupid' and beyond anything any president has ever done, historians and veteran diplomats say.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-behavior-with-ukraine-stupid-and-unprecedented-historian-2019-9#lJteVliBkqs21qbo.99

'This was his show': Rudy Giuliani emerges as the key to unravelling the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower scandal. Rudy Giuliani is the new Michael Cohen.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/rudy-giuliani-trump-ukraine-whistleblower-scandal-2019-9

Nothing in the Constitution says the president has to be intelligent. (Maybe they should have included it, but since the Founding Fathers were all intelligent it didn't occur to them that someone otherwise could become president. They've been wrong several times.)

Meanwhile, from the Way Back Machine:

Smedley Butler and the 1930s Plot to Overthrow the President

In 1934, a colossal claim reached the American news media: There had been a plot to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in favor of a fascist government. Supposedly in the works since 1933, the claims of the conspiracy came from a very conspicuous and reliable source: Major General Smedley Butler, one of the most decorated war heroes of his time. Even more unbelievable were his claims of who was involved in the plot – respected names like Robert Sterling Clark, Grayson M.P. Murphy, and Prescott Bush. While news media at the time mocked Butler’s story, recently discovered archives have revealed the truth behind Major General Butler’s claims.

https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/navigation/community/arcadia-and-thp-blog/september-2018/smedley-butler-and-the-1930s-plot-to-overthrow-the