Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Libya—Violation of Article 1, Section 8, the Constitutional provision specifying that Congress has the unique responsibility to declare war and prosecution of aggressive war in pursuit of regime change in Libya, an action explicitly condemned as a war crime during the Nuremberg Tribunal, in treaties signed by the United States.

COUNT TWO

Nazi Healthcare

Conspiracy to commit Crimes against Humanity by crafting and promoting healthcare ‘reform’ which he “knew or should have known” would lead to the “inadequate provision of surgical and medical services” to large sections of the population, and lead to an increase in the death rate among those considered having lives “not worthy to be lived.”

COUNT THREE

Wall Street Bailouts

President Obama lied to the American people saying that the bailout was necessary. It was not. When he came into the presidency confronting a crisis worse than the great depression, he continued the bailout policy and refused to enact the only law that would have prevented the further disintegration of the United States, the Glass-Steagall policy.

Violation of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the “due process clause,” after ordering the murder of American citizens, including Anwar Al-Awlaki, his 16 year-old son, and Samir Khan.

to name a few...

In addition to Count Four : " President Donald Trump personally approved a US commando raid in Yemen that left one elite serviceman dead and may have killed an eight-year-old American girl, the US military has told the Guardian. "

Quote stolen from a UK newspaper, the daughter of this Anwar Al-Awlaki it was. Anybody to impeach?

Your Nazi-Healthcare and Glass-Steagall issues are politically based decisions which you might dislike but there we are. Count me a Glass-Steagall supporter.

Count one: Regime change is pretty much an American tradition. Impeaching Obama for it arbitrarily is hypocritical since its what we have done for decades and what Bolton was trying to do with the present administration. 

Count two: Obama care was passed by Congress. 

Count three: The bailout was approved by both parties. 

Count four: The only people who were against ex judicial drone strikes were social justice Democrats. The Republicans were perfectly fine with it at the time. Bush did ex judicial killings as well. Congress didn't act, its impeachable but it was done by Bush and Trump as well. At this point, the UN is the only body who can do anything but obviously it won't happen. 

I want to add something on for balance. The whole "lock her up" chant at the Trump rallies is very biased. Was it right for her to use a private server? Certainly. My question is what is unique about her doing it? Answer? Absolutely nothing. Bush was worse. Her husband got rid of emails. Prior to emails, it was actual paperwork from the elder Bush and Reagan. Getting rid of corroborating evidence is a White House 'tradition'. 

The Bush White House was far worse: https://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html

Colin Powell did the same as Sec State and advised her. But you never hear that. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department

Let's call the Hillary Clinton attacks for what they are. Purely political and not about the law. Trump uses an unsecured phone, knowingly. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/u-s-officials-concerned-trump-discussing-sensitive-information-unsecured-cellphone-n924376

I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton ideologically. She stole the Democratic primary from Sanders in the run up to 2016. She can be bought by special interests. She is a hawk and supports regime change despite the thousands of innocent lives that would be lost. We would have had troops on the ground by the thousands in Syria if she had been elected BUT the reasons behind the 'Lock her up" chants is hypocritical. 

Donald´s phonecall with His Excellency from Ukraine obviously just stopped short of His Excellency offering Donald a blowjob I believe. Read that piece if you haven´t done it yet, what a joke. Talking about self respect I invite His Excellency and this guy Barr to come over and spend 2 days with my Dachshund to find out what pride and self respect means and how to never bow your head to any idiot. Better dead than slave. America what are you heading for.

So Donald has said that the USA is pulling out of Syria, leaving it free for the Turks to slaughter the Kurds, who incidentally were a major help for the USA to defeat ISIS there.

Q: how long before Trump walks that back quietly...