Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Some good/happy news....

Many airports in the USA have volunteers with "pet me" dogs to greet passengers. My sister volunteers with her Labs at DFW (Dallas, Texas" airport. She has many. many stories about the people she meets and how stressed out people bond with the dogs and relax. She also goes to "old folk homes" where the people living there really appreciate the visits by the dogs. I went with her and there are several other ladies with their dogs. The dogs go thru training and have to pass various tests, like if the dog sees another dog, the dog doesn't bark or get aggressive.

AirportDogs1.jpg

14 hours ago, Coss said:

Flash really? is this the best you got? some people reckon something for her past is inaccurate?

What about this?

Trump's prize for the Vietnam war, and he was never Staff.

945b908e08455a182704e7db74edc5be.png

What has Warren got to do with Trump and his bone spurs? No one is saying aomething of her past is wrong. They are calling her out in a lie that she has long used and still uses for political gain. 

Simple fact: Warren has repeatedly said she was fired from her first teaching job simply because she got pregnant ... and that has been shown to be false. She wasn't fired, she voluntarily resigned from the job! Yet she uses the lie to stir up women voters to support her. She also claimed for years to be a minority (Native American), despite being a blue-eyed blonde who is lighter skinned than I am. She has finally apologised to Native Americans for that claim, since her DNA test showed that she has less Native American ancestry than even the average American has.  

So do most political candidates lie these days? Unfortunately, yes. But that doesn't mean they should be allowed to get away with it, Trump included.  :(

So if we're being even handed - My point is that almost every word that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. But when one Democrat lies, everyone (Republicans) go ape shit. If Warren lying is an issue, you should call her out, after you've waded through the years/decades of Trump's lies.