Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS, of course there is a legal procedure to remove the electoral college and it was not like California tried to do, and the Court over turned, in trying to keep President Trump off the ballot with the unconstitutional "release tax returns".

I don't know about the constitutionality of it but I disagree with having to submit your tax return. Just like I'm sure you agree with states that were trying to force submission of birth certificates as a precursor to them invalidating Obama's. 

Lets be consistent about  bullshit from all sides. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I don't know about the constitutionality of it but I disagree with having to submit your tax return. Just like I'm sure you agree with states that were trying to force submission of birth certificates as a precursor to them invalidating Obama's. 

Lets be consistent about  bullshit from all sides. 

The US Constitution gives clear rules for a person to be president (easy to Google the answer then you can know constitutionality of it) :

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident ...

The point with Obama was that he was purported to not be a natural born citizen, hence, he was illegally president per the claims.

The problem with the electoral college is that an idiot like Trump could become and REMAIN President without permanent parliamentary control. And that  a possible majority of votes is not represented  anywhere. In particular the latest activities of President Donald show that he is mentally unhealthy but what could you do. A type like him would not survive even Westminster I believe.

23 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

The problem with the electoral college is that an idiot like Trump could become and REMAIN President without permanent parliamentary control. And that  a possible majority of votes is not represented  anywhere. In particular the latest activities of President Donald show that he is mentally unhealthy but what could you do. A type like him would not survive even Westminster I believe.

President Trump has balls. He is not afraid to stand up to the likes of China, Germany, Russia, NATO, the EU, etc. The world saw how Obama kow toed to everyone. Obama was a pure puppet. I am very, very pleased that President Trump will stand up to these globalists. I am very, very proud of President Trump and looking forward to his win in 2020 for another four years!