Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

" The fact is his efforts has resulted in alienating allies. "

Like our ally Germany that made business with Russia for petroleum? What kind of ally is that? I say an ally the USA does not need!

Or the 5-eye countries spying on President Trump before he was president? don't need them!! etc etc etc

10 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

...and choosing his own property as the venue for the next G7 meeting is flat out thumbing your nose at the constitution. That is so impeachable our friend Cav would agree. 

He stated doing this at zero profit...unlike past presidents that got paid multi-millions for book deals or even signing on with Netflix...

So we need to have presidents wearing an anon mask, using a, anon name to make sure they don't profit...President Trump already donates his salary so he is working for free...what president has ever done this before? Yeah, only Kennedy and H. Hoover. That's a long stretch from JFK to President Trump....but you think President Trump wants to cash in and increase his name brand??? Up to you....but your hatred has clouded your thinking....

1. Cav, "He said he wasn't making a profit". Really? First, we are taking his word for it. Second, it's not true. Third, just suggesting a business he owns alone is impeachable. The fact we are even questioning this is scary.

2.  Never heard of Farkas and its likely because this is a bullshit story. I know this. The Republicans would have impeached Obama for using his salad fork for his main course. I know Obama is pristine because a. He's a constitutional professor and b. there is no way on God's green earth the Republicans wouldn't take an opportunity to impeach him while he was in office as well as charges after he's he's left. Finally, not sure why Obama is brought into this. So what? I've been on record saying I think he has done impeachable acts. And I've been on record supporting his candidacy twice.  I place the rule of law above party or person. Unlike the Trump supporters in Congress and the White House. 

3. We can put it rest the Electoral College is outdated due to lack of evidence to support its current use. 

4. Germany buying energy from Russia constitutes what? Really? EVERYONE does business with Russia. We do, as do scores of countries. I fail to see the point of pointing out a pipeline pre Crimea annexation. We and others do business with China as well. So what? We and others do business with all manner of countries. I'm at a loss to see how that disproves my statement Trump has alienated our allies. He has. We are alone floating on ice in the diplomatic sea. We have given our allies on the security council every reason not to support us over any important vote. 

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

...but but but, Obama was the great one...no scandals....5555555555555555555

How about this CS....impeachable???

I know your cognitive abilities are near nil, so I'll tell you what that video, in large part, said:

The Obama administration sought to preserve the information that Russia had hacked the electoral system in the USA.

Because they worried that any Trump administration would destroy or bury it. Then there was some pro-Trump bleating.

WOW CS...the hate for Trump in you is very strong! I can see that nothing can ever be presented to you that you would accept.

Circular discussion.

Good bye.For good measure and there are 64 offenses:

1 . Obama's term as Board Chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge in the mid- 
1990s where he and his colleague, unrepentant terrorist William Ayers, misused over $300 
million in private donations meant to improve the education of minorities. Instead of 
spending the money on traditional learning programs, Obama and Ayers directed the funds 
to local community activists who wasted it on trying to "radicalize" the students. An official 
review of the program found that it was a complete and utter failure. 

2. As an Illinois State Senator, Obama directed tens of millions in state money to 
slumlords Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko meant to provide for housing for low income, 
minority tenants in return for political donations. Due to shoddy construction and 
nonexistent maintenance, the majority of the units, after less than 10 years of use, have 
been rendered uninhabitable. 

3. Michelle Obama's politically connected $316,000 VP of Community Affairs job 
at University of Chicago Hospitals while her husband was serving as US Senator. She 

was responsible for the design of an illegal "patient dumping" scheme that prevents local 
African Americans from using the emergency room at one of the nation's finest hospitals 
and instead redirects them to community healthcare centers where they often receive 
substandard and inadequate treatment. The high paying position was eliminated soon after 
Mrs. Obama's departure from the university. 

4. Apparent purchase of a diploma from Columbia university. Obama tries to 
explain his absence from Columbia by saying "I lived like a hermit." In truth, there is not 
one credible trace of him actually having attended classes there, let alone of him having 
lived anywhere near the campus. There is greater weight of evidence that he was actually 
in Pakistan, at the behest of Zbigniew Brzezhinski, who is a professor there. 

5. Millions in illegal contributions accepted by the Obama campaign during his 
presidential run. Credit card filters designed to screen out foreign money and domestic 
donors who had maxed out their legally allowable limits, as required by US law, were 
intentionally switched off. 

6. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's ongoing effort to create international small 
arms accords that will subvert the Second Amendment rights of US citizens. 

7. The Russian-American START treaty signed by Obama in April 2010 that has no 
chance of making it through Congress unless passed during the lame duck session. Not 
only does the treaty hamstring US missile defense development and make it difficult to 
modernize our rapidly aging nuclear weapons arsenal, it represents unilateral 
disarmament by the US in return for nothing more than Russian "good will". 

8. Moving control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department directly 
into the White House where it is managed by Chief of Staff Rham Emmanuel. 

https://archive.org/stream/The64ImpeachableOffensesOfBarackHusseinObama/The64ImpeachableOffensesOfBarackObama_djvu.txt

Cav, we are deflecting. The current discussion is about Trump. But just to briefly address it. Again, if the Republicans haven't or were unable to impeach him, then address that with the Republicans. If Obama has done so many impeachable acts as you seem to suggest, it reflects on the competency of the Republicans.  He has done a myriad of impeachable acts. Getting back to Trump, the mere act of pushing for his own business to be involved for government use is of itself impeachable. It's a clear violation. Even if he said he would donate the staff and property free of charge. The law is not about profit but co-mingling his business with the office. It's a clear cut violation, no wiggle room for debate. And just in case its brought up that his weekend trips home, that is his private time. Non (White House) business related time. The secret service are exonerated from this. Events beyond his control (emergencies where he has to receive a call from a foreign dignitary, etc.) are exonerated. It's reasonable because being President is virtually a 24 hour job. Camp David is a mixed use location for example. It can be used as private time or white house use but its stated prior to use. These are accepted and clear. The use of his private property for a G7 meeting is clearly impeachable. Not open for discussion. I'd feel silly still debating that metaphysical fact. 

For my money, the Democratic leadership is incompetent, weak, and corrupt. They have sold out Democratic ideals for money.The Republicans even moreso. They are blatantly hypocritical. Especially the Christian right which I don't regard as Christians at all. I mean that as the son of a baptist Deacon. They are modern day Pharisees to give you one analogy. 

The country is in a mess and all Americans as a collective are totally responsible for voting in and supporting people who work against not only the benefit of the masses but have the future of the country as a viable Republic. The America we see in 10 or 20 years will be unrecognizable I believe.