Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Sorry Cav, I don't debate if 1+1 equals 2 or 3. It's insulting frankly to discuss something that is a metaphysical fact.  Speculation? Sure, if its based on some facts or logical conclusions but I'm not debating a fact. And its a fact the President what Trump told the Ukraine leader and his pushing for his own property to be the site of the G7. Both are clearly impeachable. Fact. It's up to the Dems if they wish to do their constitutional duty and investigate it. With all due respect, I'll ignore posts to the contrary. 

As for either side, not clapping. Have you read my post? Both don't clap for everything. Everyone must stand and only 1 party has interrupted the State of the Union and disrespected the office by yelling "Liar!" during it. That's also a fact. Again, with all due respect, your video did nothing to refute what I said...twice. 

As for ideological ideals, those are fair game. 

Not to worry, Ocasio-Cortez has officially cast her support to Bernie. We see the new Democratic ticket in the making. Sanity is returning to America. 

... Holy crap, I see that Michael Moore is adding his weight too. Bernie is getting all the biggies.  Time to chuck it in Elizabeth and Beto. You don't stand a chance.

030630-sanders-ocasio-cortez-082618.jpg.a7fde777ebd0728f0f929a5b43b379c7.jpg

• Haha 1

I've always found the competitive process in the USA 'primaries' as disturbing, fighting in public before the election has 'hopefully' been won.

Down here the parties sort themselves out before they go public, so that barring rogue nutters and slips of the tongue, they appear united and reasonable for the election.

Attack politics is still very much frowned upon here with our only proponent 'Winnie' being often given a pass, on account of his age and long service.

What makes AOC especially attractive to young voters and true progressives is she isn't bought off. She doesn't take lobby/big money. We can debate her politics but her politics are her ideas. 99%  of everyone else's are based on who contributed to their campaign. This includes Trump (Robert Mercer). 

Trump is your problem. I just saw him say, "I get more promotion that any other Human being, ever, in the history of the world".

So much for Atilla the Hun, Churchill, Hitler, Mohamed Ali, Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Jesus, et al....

Trump will no doubt be remembered in history as Ted Bundy is remembered, nasty but not great.

ted-bundy-smiling-for-the-camera.jpg

Doesn't he look like Epstein around the eyes?

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

What makes AOC especially attractive to young voters and true progressives is she isn't bought off. She doesn't take lobby/big money. We can debate her politics but her politics are her ideas. 99%  of everyone else's are based on who contributed to their campaign. This includes Trump (Robert Mercer). 

5555555555555555555555555...she quickly gamed the system and is working hard to be part of the swamp!

1. She complained after winning the election that she didn't have rent money...then suddenly she did? Where did that money come from?

2. Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885G in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortezs-millionaire-chief-of-staff-violated-fec-rules-to-hide-885g-fec-complaint-alleges

3. Republican group files FEC complaint alleging Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's campaign team illegally funneled thousands of dollars to her boyfriend through an allied PAC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752313/AOCs-campaign-team-accused-illegally-funneling-6-000-boyfriend-allied-PAC.html

4. Former FEC Chairman: AOC 'Could Be Facing Jail Time' for Possible Campaign Finance Violation
https://pjmedia.com/trending/former-fec-chairman-ocasio-cortez-could-be-facing-jail-time-for-possible-campaign-finance-violation/

5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is being sued in two separate lawsuits. The plaintiffs in both lawsuits claim Ocasio-Cortez blocked them on Twitter. Business Insider says they are seeking injunctions demanding to be unblocked. A recent US appeals court judgment said President Trump isn't allowed to block people on Twitter. The two suits against Ocasio-Cortez are leaning on that ruling. Ocasio-Cortez has not commented on the lawsuits.

• Like 2