Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

AOC is just a freshman congressperson just starting out and its rare for a whole party to go after a person like that. Novice politician, young, just starting out. A face out of many. Why? Fear. They see what her (and others like her) potential are. This is both parties. Establishment Dems fear her and others like her. She is one of several who were David to Goliaths in winning campaigns no one gave them a chance. The GOP sees the same. People are looking for unimpeachable character and she and others have got that because they can make a claim no others can: they can't be bought and that will resonate with everyone. The American people are cynical about politics now. AOC is a populist as well and the GOP knows this will be very appealable to their core supporters. 

What we are smelling with the vitriolic attacks on her (and others) is fear. Fear of loss of power. Both parties are looking at anything to derail her. She uses her salad fork for the main course and she'll get censured for it right now. 

AOC will never, ever, ever be indicted on campaign fraud. Ever. Why? Two reasons, first, there is nothing there and what ever 'there' is there, is part of EVERY campaign and I'm willing to bet anyone a modest contribution to their favorite charity that this so called campaign fraud won't ever, ever come to fruition, despite the GOP and establishment Dems both motivated to derail her. 

7 hours ago, Coss said:

I think she has never gotten closure on Bill boinking anything within his field of vision...

I didn't like Hillary. She was not a good candidate, although I think she was the most experienced and 'job ready' of all the candidates of both parties. That said, she has mistaken a badly run campaign for interference into the election. There was interference but not enough to overcome a good campaign. 

What I kept wondering the whole presidential campaign was why she didn't hire any of Obama's people like Axelrod who had unprecedented polling techniques. I know why actually. She wanted to distance herself form Obama and when it was too late, she got him and others to campaign for her. 

She needs to come to grips with that like Gore did in '00. Even though she is of no threat whatsoever to Republicans and conservatives, their hatred of her up to and including pursuing a completely benign threat is one of the many reasons I don't like the GOP.

24 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

AOC will never, ever, ever be indicted on campaign fraud. Ever. Why? Two reasons, first, there is nothing there and what ever 'there' is there, is part of EVERY campaign and I'm willing to bet anyone a modest contribution to their favorite charity that this so called campaign fraud won't ever, ever come to fruition, despite the GOP and establishment Dems both motivated to derail her. 

One name for you...Dinesh D'Souza

On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.[8][9] On September 23, he was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine.[10][11] On May 31, 2018, D'Souza was issued a full pardon by President Donald Trump.[12]

His real "crime"...his expose on the Clintons, so if "they" want you out, "they" will go after you.

Sadly I agree with you that nothing will be done to AOC...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza

Well Cav, I've given up playing with you, Trump is about to go down.

And CS will possibly find the following interesting:

Trump's standalone legal team, charged with keeping his tax returns and financial records out of the public view, have just lost another one (so far they've lost all their court cases). This one they've lost, was where they asserted that no person whilst serving in the role of President may be subject to any investigation, censure, prosecution, penalties, criminal jurisdiction, etc etc etc whilst in office, before office and after office. Put basically Trump was going for "God" powers.

That idea has been struck down and turfed out of court.

What this also means is that, the current administration relying on internal Justice Departments Memos, that say policy is, that a president may not be indicted, is now on shaky ground. They are memos after all. Not laws, not rulings from courts.

Here's a memo - everything Trump touches, dies.

14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Hillary has crossed the line with regards to comments about Tulsi. She has never really recovered from the '16 campaign. I think she has never gotten closure on how she lost the most winnable election. She needs to talk to Gore.

Tulsi Gabbard is a woman, a minority (part Samoan), a Hindu ... and the only combat veteran running. (She's an Army Reserve major and has a combat medic's badge.) So naturally, Hillary attacks her as being a "Russian asset".  Hillary seems to be going around the bend. She'll never get over not becoming president.

tulsi.jpg.dcda0153b1a4c3cd019b944c54de7743.jpg

awards.jpg