Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I listened to a podcast asking seriously if a civil war could happen again in America. Interesting. I think a form of civil war could very well happen. It won't be like the 1860s. There is no one defining issue today as there was in 1860. . 

There are indications that there is a huge number of military personnel, both enlisted and officers that have alt right related groups. It's a known fact that the alt right and supremacist groups have made a concerted effort to join police departments and the military. A 2006 FBI report talks about law enforcement being infiltrated or attempted to by supremacist groups. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

I think what we may see if a crash happens and a far left progressive takes over would be a whole lot more random mass shootings, etc. I think domestic terrorism would rise sharply and the groups in the military may become so much of a concern that Congress has hearings on it. 

On the other end of the spectrum there is a fast growing Black empowerment movement. They have the ear of the "street", sort of the black version of the 'Arab street'. The evidence of this is that reparations is one of their demands and these voices are the sole reason reparations are part of the Democratic debate. Not just reparations but they are also anti Democratic party as well. They are young black Gen Y, Gen X, millennials.  They aren't violent but as they grow Democratic party will lose the black vote if things stand as they are. Youtube Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed or Tonetalks to get an idea. I heard about them from either my younger relatives or sons and daughters of my friends. 

"The President also claimed ISIS fighters who had escaped Kurdish jails after the Turkish attack have "been largely recaptured." He said the Kurds' military leader was "extremely thankful for what the United States has done" and has assured the US "that ISIS is under very, very strict lock and key."

Assuming that the majority of the Trump followers neither have an idea where Turkey is nor what or where the Kurds may be nor what this is all about, it still has to be made clear that the above mentioned words of the President of the US should finally make the Washington DC ambulance send a crew to get Trump and put him where he belongs.

14 hours ago, cavanami said:

but Monica was only a small part

No she wasn't, she was a fatty.

5 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Would any one of you here have even considered marrying a shrew like Hillary Rodham?

Never, and it speaks to the life, that young men like Bill, led, handsome and well off and all of that, everything was an open door to him. He'd prolly never encountered a conniving, scheming trickster in training  like the Hillary.

• Like 1

It's purely a political stunt to change the optics and narrative of an obvious impeachment. I get it. And to be fair, Dems have done stunts. It won't fool anyone. By this time, most people are married to their view of things. The only difference is if these were Dems doing it, I wouldn't put it by Republicans to pursue censure perhaps. The fact of the matter is that there Republicans in there already so its not like its only one side. The Dems control the house. When it was the Republicans they did things that raised eyebrows. Political theatre by the minority party. It goes both ways. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-department-official-laura-cooper-070002582.html

I just saw a bunch of Republican Senators shouting and  screaming into the microphones and generally being obstructive, but stopping just short of actual physical violence with a group of Democratic Senators and some Journalists trying to get some comment.

Prolly just doing it for the audience of one, but the rest of us think:  'Trumpanzees, beating sticks on trees ands screaming', or as my cop mate used to say 'Chimping' out.

TYT is an extreme leftist, libturd site completely not credible.

Overall, we rate The Young Turks Left Biased based on story selection that always favors the progressive left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to the occasional promotion of pseudoscience regarding GMO’s.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-young-turks/

2 hours ago, Coss said:

I just saw a bunch of Republican Senators shouting and  screaming into the microphones and generally being obstructive, but stopping just short of actual physical violence with a group of Democratic Senators and some Journalists trying to get some comment.

I am corrected, what I saw was - a bunch of Republican Senators shouting and  screaming into the microphones and generally being obstructive, but stopping just short of actual physical violence with a group of Democratic Senators and a witness about to give testimony in a closed door hearing.

They are trying by what ever means to physically stop witnesses from testifying.

----------

"A group of House Republicans on Wednesday delayed the start of closed-door testimony by Laura Cooper, the top Pentagon official overseeing U.S. policy regarding Ukraine, after storming the secure room where the deposition was being held. Led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, the GOP members — who don’t sit on the committees that are questioning witnesses in the impeachment inquiry, are protesting the Democrats' handling of the probe. MSNBC's Garrett Haake and Chuck Rosenberg report."   https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/house-gop-members-storm-secure-room-delay-testimony-by-pentagon-official-71900741919

36 minutes ago, cavanami said:

TYT is an extreme leftist, libturd site completely not credible.Overall, we rate The Young Turks Left Biased based on story selection that always favors the progressive left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to the occasional promotion of pseudoscience regarding GMO’s.https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-young-turks/

Witness Pushes Trump Towards Impeachment - And yet the testimony actually happened, it is true, it is a fact.

It doesn't matter who reported it. If TYT reported that the sun came up today, would you deny this obvious fact, Cav?

On 10/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Coss said:

Trump's standalone legal team, charged with keeping his tax returns and financial records out of the public view, have just lost another one (so far they've lost all their court cases). This one they've lost, was where they asserted that no person whilst serving in the role of President may be subject to any investigation, censure, prosecution, penalties, criminal jurisdiction, etc etc etc whilst in office, before office and after office. Put basically Trump was going for "God" powers.

Trumps lawyer whom is trying to assert that Trump has 'God' powers, reckons that if Trump did indeed shoot someone with a hand gun on 5th Ave, whilst in office, the police couldn't stop him, arrest him, nothing. He could keep on shooting until he was out of office, then the authorities could investigate the trail of bodies.

Oh wait! they are already :)