Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Just like this 'lock her up' stuff on Hillary. If she was so guilty, and a republican congress and president at the time couldn't do shit about it, it tells you it was all political theater. I saw NOTHING that says Hillary's personal server thing was unique.Former Sec States like Powell used unsecured servers as well as previous high administration officials of both parties.  Especially given the fact the person saying 'lock her up' is knowingly tweeting from an unsecured phone. Hillary's politics were more of a threat than her unsecured server. Let's try to be more non partisan and more factual as well as in context. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html

8 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Cav, I'm not going to debate the merits of someone who has plead guilty and was found so by his own party. Logically, no one in the party is asserting anything close to his innocence. This is tin foil hat stuff. Really. 

And I will re-state that this assertion in the post, will never, ever, ever happen. Of that, I will say in confidence and publicly state otherwise in the unlikely event it comes to fruition this guy is right. 

Not looking to debate as I already stated I was not well versed on the Flynn situation.

I did inquire as to your experience or qualifications for voicing your opinion but your lack a response indicates you are only providing your WAG, Wild Azz Guess, which is fine.

6 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Just like this 'lock her up' stuff on Hillary. If she was so guilty, and a republican congress and president at the time couldn't do shit about it, it tells you it was all political theater. I saw NOTHING that says Hillary's personal server thing was unique.Former Sec States like Powell used unsecured servers as well as previous high administration officials of both parties.  Especially given the fact the person saying 'lock her up' is knowingly tweeting from an unsecured phone. Hillary's politics were more of a threat than her unsecured server. Let's try to be more non partisan and more factual as well as in context. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html

So the 300+ hours of Charles Ortel providing facts and documents proving that the Clinton Foundation is a scam is only political theater?

So Clinton gets a pass, Powell gets a pass, OK got it. Your narrative is loud and clear.

Shouldn't you be sleeping?

"White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

Maybe she just passed a PR training course in Northern Corea. President Donald himself already confirmed he thinks he is a genius. This so called US government gradually changes from comedy into satire already having passed the mentally sick sector.

17 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

"White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

Maybe she just passed a PR training course in Northern Corea. President Donald himself already confirmed he thinks he is a genius. This so called US government gradually changes from comedy into satire already having passed the mentally sick sector.

Bubi,

You are so easily amused! We are very grateful that the USA government can be your source of amusement!!

TYT...555555555555

Sorry, I don't validate that site...just like your comment on some sites I present...geeeee, two edged sword!

Overall, we rate The Young Turks Left Biased based on story selection that always favors the progressive left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to the occasional promotion of pseudoscience regarding GMO’s.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-young-turks/