Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And to counter another bunch of bleating by Trumpanzees,

"they won't allow us to present witnesses" - every witness that could exonerate Trump, has been gagged by the Whitehouse

"innocent until proven guilty" - in a court of law

"right to confront the accuser" - again, in a court of law

"won't allow Trump to present his case" - he's been invited, won't come, no, too frightened

Amazing the cognitive dissonance being displayed by many! 

They fail to see the full and real picture. 

This impeachment facade is nothing but a waste of time. President Trump's constitutional rights are being trampled. 

Isn't there a little provision in the constitution that requires the accuser to be brought forward? Why can the Dems blocked witnesses... Ohhhh, the Dems changer the rules! 

Gentlemen,

my endless efforts to find out why people could support a permanently lying moron like Trump made me even watch FOX news  occasionally over the last few days. Preliminary result is that Radio Iran in comparison should be a reliable news supplier. Somebody watching this junk all day and thinking it is the truth might one day start adoring the Donald. Simple requirement only : a brain that died some time ago. FOX is absolute and utter rubbish from start to end.

Talking about people suffering from dead brain: within my studies of the American soul I did further come across a clip where a bunch of (many) Evangelists were claiming that Trump is something like God or closely connected with God or will soon be God or whatever. The sad thing is that this was not a comedy but they really really were dead serious about it. What is happening in the USA? I now think he will be elected again.

13 hours ago, cavanami said:

Isn't there a little provision in the constitution that requires the accuser to be brought forward?

Only in a court of law, and apart from the whistle blower, all the others witnesses, have come forward, that's why Donald is fucked.

Bubi - We used to use the phrase "Only in America" to describe situations such as, when a person took a sip of too hot coffee and burnt their tongue and then successfully sued MacDonalds, for millions of dollars...

But that phrase is not nearly good enough to do the heavy lifting, on describing the state of America today.

There is too much money to be made from dolts, see Cav's parroted utterances, to allow us to think that this will go away soon.