Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Here you go. Here's today's read.  :)

Alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was close friends at the White House with an official who is now a key aide to Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee chairman leading the Democratic push to impeach President Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bro-like-schiff-aide-was-white-house-friend-of-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella

40 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav next time I am in the Kingdom, probably in 2 weeks, I shall contact your local constabulary targeting on your immediate arrest. Reason: permanently insulting other people by asking them to waste their time by reading bottomless nonsense.

Now in another kingdom!

11 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Coss, frankly, Americans should be utterly embarrassed and it makes America look like a Banana Republic politically. Any casual observer abroad will see that he's guilty as sin. And they seeing the defense of obvious violation of the law will not help America's reputation any. You add on the fiasco of how we left allies stranded in Syria, as well as leaving both the Iran and climate change agreements and we are at a low point in stature. 

Unfortunately, dear Sir, you speak the full truth. I am a famous USA supporter within my social group in Germany but currently keeping low profile.

What the media hasn't talked about in great detail is why the President's personal lawyer is openly and flagrantly violating the law of private citizens conducting foreign policy. That alone is impeachable. Trump can't claim Rudy was there on his own behalf as well as several people have the President saying 'talk to Rudy'. It's a mess. 

And this game of 'he may be guilty but you have to prove it to the level of a criminal court' is not how the impeachment process works and they know it. At this point, anyone defending it all in Congress and on Fox News have forfeited any ounce of respect. 

The Dems are just too incompetent to do what they should. They are trying to act in good faith to a large extent with an opposition that isn't reciprocal. Take the gloves off. Because if what we are seeing is the way politics is going to be conducted from now on, out of duty, the Republicans left with some decency like Romney and Dems, should be discussing how to end this administration. 

Were to advise the Dems, I'd have Pelosi and Schumer try and secretly (nothing illegal about this) negotiate with the Republicans who want him out (Romney and others) and give the Republicans some sort of carrot. 

There are some things I am married to and biased about and debate is of no use: Arsenal being the best 'soccer' team in the world. Toilet paper inserted so its pulled from the outside and not against the wall. These two FACTS and others I have not named are irrefutable, we can debate till we are blue in the face. I know these things as a metaphysical fact. 

So, it is with you Cav and Trump. With all due respect, you married to it as I am to mine and so, I won't debate you on the merits of impeachment. It's a non starter. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, simply saying there is no room for debate in your mind with regards to this. Other things? I'm sure you and I and others like Coss and BB can go back on forth on. Tons of things. We all have things we won't compromise on...ever. For you it's Trump. I get it. There are some things in politics I'm the same. Again, no disrespect intended at all. I'm sure we can debate with give and take and conceded points a range of topics. Even on this site, such as what movies are worth seeing in the Board Bar section. But for you, it won't be all things Trump. 

So, if it appears I'm ignoring your posts or questions, its meant as no slight to you personally. 

Anyway, back to our regular scheduled program. If Pompeo and Rudy can be compelled to give sworn testimony in some form or fashion in whatever jurisdiction, it would be a game changer. There is already more than enough that cements an impeachment case. 

My respect for Romney has gone up during this process. He can raise it high enough for me to even consider him again for the highest office if he votes to convict. 

Trump wants Biden to testify in the Senate trial if the House votes to impeach him. A Trump spokesperson said Trump believes a trial in the Senate is the only place "where he can expect fairness and receive due process under the Constitution." Trump also wants Adam Schiff, Hunter Biden, and the CIA whistleblower at the center of the impeachment hearing to testify. (Reuters)

Police: Hey sonny, you're going to to court to see the Judge, the prosecutor said so.

Little Donny: The only fair trial I'll get, is if I sit where the Judge would sit and I get to prosecute the Judge and the Prosecutor and you the Police, and send you all to Jail. "lock you up!"

Police: But you look like you might be guilty.

Little Donny: No you guilty!

Police: There is all this evidence and testimony

Little Donny: Evidence and Testimony that totally Exonerates me, I am the Most Innocent, the Best Innocent the Biggest Innocent of all time, in the history of Innocent, everyone is saying so, Witch Hunt! Cheeseburger, Fox is not doing it for us anymore. No pro quo, no piss tape! I got to go to Walter Reid right now for my long scheduled, right now at 5 am in the morning on Sunday, emergency totally innocent routine Diaper Change. Lock you up!