Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I read the other day that a man whose name is Rick Perry  found out that Trump has been chosen by God personally to be the President of the United States. I googled if Rick Perry probably broke out from a hospital for brainsick individuals but then discovered he is a member of the US cabinet. Gentlemen, the US is going down the drain if that continues. I brought the matter up during a dinner last night with some other elderly post war German US-sympathisers but none of them did want to hear about it. People are tired of what is going on and consider the situation as hopeless. The sad thing is that Trump might be forgotten already when the US have to pay the bills for this lunacy.

He was governor of Texas. These fake right wing Christians, if they get their way, will make America a sharia law state but with a cross. Hyprocites of the highest order. And bigoted. They are zealots for Israel so that it will fulfill biblical prophecy. A prophecy in which the Jews themselves get slaughtered. They are antisemitic in America. Oh the irony and they have been on the wrong side of history at every turn. Pro slavery, pro Jim Crow/Segregation, anti women's right to vote in 1919, anti Civil Rights Act, Martini Luther King Jr fought for, anti women's rights of the '70s, anti gay marriage, they have a zero record on any meaningful social change. 

Rick Perry is part of that grand hypocrisy. They basically want America to be a white ethno christian state at their core. 

Trump now found out that Giuliani´s activities towards the Ukraine had nothing to do with Trump. Giuliani has already said the opposite days before but claiming it was legal, normal and great for mankind as a whole.

By further research I read that Mr Perry from the US cabinet did in the meantime confirm that Trump might show some weakness here and there but God in his grace tolerates people who are not perfect. Knocking at heaven´s door one day I will show the concierge a printout with this statement, it might help. To explain the commonalities with Donald I would elaborate on the occasional pussy-grabbing but all in best intention.

Its obvious Rudy and Trump has this 'wink wink' lie in broad daylight agreement He said 'Rudy has other clients'..lolol and Republican congresspersons are grasping at the thinnest of straws to say there is no impeachment level actions. It's obvious anyone who continues to support this is basically of the mindset of "...its not what you know its what you can prove" (beyond a shadow of a doubt. And have exposed themselves morally as paying lip service to the nationalism, the constitution, the rule of law and morality. 

If this was my person I had supported, I'd be getting him the hell out. I would never want my party to be associated with such blatant corruption and not support it. But that's me. Can't speak for others. 

At least I know I can never trust the Republican party again until there are visible changes. Not too fond of the Dems either but what ever I may disagree with the left of the party, they are at least honest actors. They are not bought off by big donors and they abide by their conscience. I disagree with a lot of Romney's politics and a moment of two nothwithstanding (considerng working for Trump in the administration) he at least has resisted him overall and has called out Trump. 

Yes Cav, Donnie has very right to "ask" about anything. "Where's that woman? you know the model, Melanie, something? She has a son, together...."

So do I, "What about the vast Criminal enterprise the Trumps have been operating since they grifted their way to the best seats at the trough?"