Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump at NATO  he thinks he's King of the world now. If it wasn't for him, we'd all  be fighting WW III

Witch Hunt 

Not talking about British Election but he'd win it for them if he wanted to.

Then he started to regurgitate intelligence on "thousands of people being killed in IRAN", that's why they cut off the Internet.

China Trade Deal, great deal but only if he (Trump) wants to do it.... Best deal, everyone will be surprised.  He want's to wait till after the (Presidential) election to do the China deal...

10 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

Still waiting got your solution to these problems...you only give us,orange man bad...we got that but your solution??? 

With all due respect Cav, as I stated earlier. When the debate is 'if we don't put babies and children in cages, what is the alternative" its a non starter discussion. I'm not going to engage in any discussion about solutions starting with kids and babies in cages as a default to solutions. It's inhumane and embarrassed for anyone using it as a starting point. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

With all due respect Cav, as I stated earlier. When the debate is 'if we don't put babies and children in cages, what is the alternative" its a non starter discussion. I'm not going to engage in any discussion about solutions starting with kids and babies in cages as a default to solutions. It's inhumane and embarrassed for anyone using it as a starting point. 

So again, you don't answer my question. 

Your first solution should be to remove kids from the cages but you can't even say that. 

So you have no solution just your verbal rubbage! 

Up to you but I see your credibility at an all time low!