Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"Not corruptible ..."  Really, CS? All of "the squad" have been charged with misusing there own campaign funds. And Warren and Bernie aren't exactly saints. Just give the new folks time. They'll become as corrupt as the rest.  :(

Meanwhile, Ken Starr has spoken up:

Congressional Democrats have pushed too hard on President Trump’s impeachment hearings and may force Republican senators to dismiss the case altogether, said former special prosecutor Ken Starr on Thursday:

“It’s an outrage to seize control of the deliberate process of a committee — [it] simply compounds a series of very, very terrible abuses,” he said…  “Where did she get this power?” Starr asked… “It is an abuse of power.”

:hmmm:

5 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

"Not corruptible ..."  Really, CS? All of "the squad" have been charged with misusing there own campaign funds. And Warren and Bernie aren't exactly saints. Just give the new folks time. They'll become as corrupt as the rest.  :(

Meanwhile, Ken Starr has spoken up:

Congressional Democrats have pushed too hard on President Trump’s impeachment hearings and may force Republican senators to dismiss the case altogether, said former special prosecutor Ken Starr on Thursday:

“It’s an outrage to seize control of the deliberate process of a committee — [it] simply compounds a series of very, very terrible abuses,” he said…  “Where did she get this power?” Starr asked… “It is an abuse of power.”

:hmmm:

CS has lost it. CS is no longer credible.

The stock market is and always been a poor indicator of the economy. If that is the case, Obama had one of the greatest economies because the stock market hit record highs most of the years he was in office. Most of the stock market rise for the last several years has been companies buying their own stock so that the CEO compensation packages tied to the price of the stock can be lucrative.

One person's anecdotal experience isn't an indicator. The fact are the facts. Most Americans are struggling. When 40 percent of Americans don't have $400 it is a very, very bad economy. This obviously includes many Trump supporters. It attests to what I wrote in my previous that Trump fans primary motivation of support isn't their finances but a much deeper reason. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/10-americans-struggle-cover-400-emergency-expense-federal/story?id=63253846

This was happening before Trump and its gotten a bit worse since due to a rise in cost of living and wage increases have been anemic. 

LOL...the same article says 25% of Americans have no retirement savings. The whole story is not a pretty one for the average American. People are hurting. That's a fact. No way to slice that cake. It's been that way for a while. It's not an anti Trump trope for the simple fact is the facts say it was like that before Trump got in the office. 

Car loans, student debt, credit card/personal debt all huge bubbles with at least 1.5 Trillion each. Biggest ever in all the categories. These same numbers were not there in 2008. But we have a great economy? Laughable. 

If anyone is going to call this economy great, then by definition, Obama's as well. Again and again, the stock market hit record highs for EVERY year of Obama's presidency. Was Obama's economy overall good. Yes or no? 

Car loans

Which is the next thing that implodes like the house loans before . The banks are now assembling them into structured papers which then shall be sold, what does that remind us of ? The Trump followers being unable to catch up with reality might be successful in making him President again, which would mean that within his next 5 years the financial system collapses and he would have to deal with it. I am not saying it collapses because of him but he does nothing to prevent it. Today I read the US soja farmers receive 29.000.000.000 USD /year to adjust for PART of their losses due to trade disputes. Great.

https://usa.streetsblog.org/2019/02/13/americas-car-centric-transportation-policies-are-driving-us-to-ruin/

https://www.debt.com/news/auto-loan-bubble/

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a26322490/auto-loan-bubble-7-million-borrowers-3-months-behind/  

Trump Promised to Blow Up the Rigged System. It’s Just Screwing People More Efficiently.

A record 7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported Tuesday, even more than during the wake of the financial crisis. Economists warn that this is a red flag. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate, many Americans are struggling to pay their bills. “The substantial and growing number of distressed borrowers suggests that not all Americans have benefited from the strong labor market,” economists at the New York Fed wrote in a blog post.

My prediction for the future. The impeachment happens but Trump won't be convicted. He may be better off losing in the fall. If he wins, there will be a depression era like crash and he will replace Nixon and Bush in least rated Presidents. He will completely own it. 

In 1929 Hoover was blamed for the Depression when in fact it was really Calvin Coolidge. Trump got into office critiquing Obama's economic 'success' in part by stating the numbers are 'juiced' and then completely accepted and owned those same stats and numbers after being elected. My guess is he won't finish the second term because he will likely be the first President to be impeached twice and the second time enough Republicans will go along 

Even if he loses, if the crash happens at a short enough time after the election he will own it. Just like Bush had to own it when it happened the previous month before the elections. 

My guess its more than just I want to kill Imperialist Americans. I did a stint in Saudi Arabia at one of their air bases instructing future technicians for the F 15. I have friends that were at the Navy base. Pensacola is a huge naval base. He could have chosen a much better area of the base to inflict more damage. But he chose a specific classroom. If we find out he was in that class then it was something much more personal and he may have used America as an excuse over some personal violation of his honor. Maybe he was flunking out. Maybe he felt his culture and religion was being insulted to the point of no return.