Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Meanwhile, having taught Saudi officers once upon a time when I was an Army instructor, I agree with this completely. They are next to useless but think they are special. And now ie have he murders at Pensacola.

The Saudi terrorist checked in on Monday and seemed “normal”. He held the “dinner party” on Thursday night with more than 10 Royal Saudi Air Force Officers in attendance. At this party, they watched videos of mass shootings, mostly Islamic propaganda. The next morning, Friday, he systematically attacked building 633 while one of his fellow officers followed and filmed, several other Saudis waited and observed the attack from a car.

The attacker started at the Quarterdeck (front desk), and the 3 killed were on duty at the time. Ensign Watson was the duty officer, was shot 5 times and still managed to call first responders and evacuate the building and personally direct them to the location of the shooter prior to dying of his wounds. The other 2 killed were also in the immediate vicinity of the quarterdeck. Many of the wounded were as well, some being wounded as they tried to climb out of windows.

Per Navy policy, none had weapons to defend themselves with.

The first responders that confronted the shooter were from the local sheriff’s department. Two were wounded in the gun battle, and the terrorist was killed. Three active duty Americans were dead, 8 more wounded, 2 deputies wounded. Many of the wounded were shot through the doors of classrooms on multiple floors of building 633. Most of the base remained on lockdown well into the afternoon as the base was systematically searched for the missing Saudi terrorists officers. By day’s end, 6 additional Saudi Arabian officers were in FBI custody, and several were at large in the community and a man-hunt is still underway.

So, over a 5 day span, the terrorist checked in, acquired a handgun with 4 extended magazines and ammunition, posted a manifesto online condemning the US as a “nation of evil” along Islamist and anti-Semitic lines, planned and executed his attack with at least 3 accomplices. At least 10 Saudi Military Officers knew of the plan, and either participated or did nothing to stop it. Each one of these individuals had passed the screening process to come train in the United States. That brief recount of the chain of events begs a series of questions, some of which are easier to answer than others.

The Saudi students have an entirely different reputation and structure to their training. While all of the other nations employ a form of meritocracy to be in the flight program, the Saudi students are typically the child of a Saudi sheik, politician, or member of a rich/important Saudi family. They all drive luxury vehicles, and flaunt their wealth to the other students and instructors. It isn’t unusual to see a Saudi student wearing designer shoes that cost thousands of dollars in their uniforms instead of their issued shoes or boots.

The Saudis do not stand any of the squadron watches (Like assistant OOD, where the flight schedule is executed), while other nations participate fully in squadron functions. The Saudis also have a cadre of senior officers in Pensacola, ostensibly to monitor and aid the progress of the students. They employ a number of former/retired (US) Navy pilots to serve as tutors to the Saudis, and also to provide instruction on how to properly interact with their US instructors and inside of American society. The retired officers also act as a liaison to the American command structure.

• Should we have seen this coming?

Absolutely. When I told my father (a retired Naval Aviator) that a foreign student was responsible, he responded “I’ll bet it was a Saudi.”

A brother is a veteran Naval Flight Officer who trained in Pensacola. His response, “It’s probably a Saudi.”

My neighbor from Pensacola who now flies for an airline, “Mother F***, you know it was a Saudi!”

For some reason, there is a political push to excuse these attacks as one-off, or that the perpetrator was “radical”. The news is already saying “There is no direct link to a terrorist organization.”…as if ISIS gives out membership IDs and T-Shirts. The Politically Correct folks tell us to not judge an entire religion or culture by the actions of a single individual.

online condemning the US as a “nation of evil” along Islamist and anti-Semitic lines, planned and executed his attack with at least 3 accomplices. At least 10 Saudi Military Officers knew of the plan, and either participated or did nothing to stop it. Each one of these individuals had passed the screening process to come train in the United States. That brief recount of the chain of events begs a series of questions, some of which are easier to answer than others.

Defenders of Islam will say that it is a “Religion of Peace” and only “extremists” join the terror groups. With sad irony, many critics of Islamic terrorism have observed the rise of ISIS with their pool of men and resources flowing largely from Sunni Saudi Arabia have said said that it’s the extremist Muslim who is actually fighting, but the peaceful Muslim is the majority….they just write the checks. The example in Pensacola shows us that it’s the minority extremist shooting his classmates, it’s the peaceful Muslim standing alongside filming.

Students of history will know that these terror attacks are not random nor motivated by “extreme” thinking. It is an American tendency to think that history started in 1776, or maybe 1492 at the earliest. Our schools teach world history and battles that took place in Europe as being between empires like the “Romans” and “Ottomans”.

They leave the parts out where it was the HOLY Roman Empire that defeated the ISLAMIC Caliphate in Vienna, September 11th 1683. This military defeat and it’s date is etched into the cultural identity of every Muslim just like the Alamo and San Jacinto are taught to kids in Texas. The only difference is that Texas school children don’t have a religious document telling them that the conquest continues and it is their life-long Jihad to install islam as the law of the entire world.

The events in Pensacola last Friday are minuscule in the scope of world history. It is, however, a perfect illustration of the war of cultures (and yes, religions) that we currently find ourselves as particpants in. While the Politically Correct in Washington will likely downplay the details and work to wipe the event from the headlines to preserve an alliance, the Factually Correct among us are still walking the streets with Saudi terrorists at large.

Those in our military will follow the orders they gave their oaths to follow, though we strongly disagree with them. We will likely continue to risk our lives and work to train people that hate us, and would kill us if given the opportunity. The King of Saudi Arabia can say that the actions don’t reflect those in his Kingdom. The facts make him a liar.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2019/12/09/what-really-happened-at-nas-pensacola-and-why/?fbclid=IwAR1_y6vT1FlWYdgLZed54MRUmX3D7e7EQi-61ye-lQPiy10XGPevuwIiuYc

MLG has a Saudi in her english class, he is arrogant and puts himself out as a Prince, needless to say, none of the ladies fancy him. Despite his money.

Someone on this board coined the phrase I like, "Saudis, savages with money."

• Like 1

This should give us all pause for thought.

Bolton is saying that there was and still is,  a constant battle to stop Trump pulling the USA out of NATO. Planned or on a whim.

I can just see him buddying up to Putin to form the 'Trump Golden Big Boy Alliance'...  F*ckknuckle.

So picture this, no NATO, Putin unchecked, Trump losing whatever control he might have, on the good 'ol USA. F'in disaster.

ELjo8mMX0AMiECn.jpg.d95e7b92f161ce52b6adfa24a3403fc4.jpg

2 hours ago, Coss said:

MLG has a Saudi in her english class, he is arrogant and puts himself out as a Prince, needless to say, none of the ladies fancy him. Despite his money.

Someone on this board coined the phrase I like, "Saudis, savages with money."

The Saudi Army officers were polite (if thick as a brick and totally unable to communicate in English), but the one civilian I taught really was a "stuck up sticky-beak". He had more money than he could possbly spend, and that apparently made him superior to mere mortals.

And now for something that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump!  :yikes:

Full university scholarships offered to video gamers in Pennsylvania

In America where sports scholarships have long been a way into university, the big new college championships are for teams playing computer games like Overwatch and League of Legends.

Several universities are even offering incentives, including full scholarships and housing for the best e-sports players.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-50750070/full-university-scholarships-offered-to-video-gamers-in-pennsylvania

I wonder what the major will be called.    :hmmm:

Weekly jobless claims at 2 year high. Mind you, I'm not blaming Trump. We never really recovered from the 2008 recession. It was a combination of a few things. Obama should have saved Obamacare for a 2nd term but I believe he knew he wouldn't have the majority he did for the rest of his term. So, while I get it, it hurt a full recovery. Also, I think he did way too much for the people who caused the recession in the first place. A huge part of the blame has to be blamed on the Republicans who openly stated they will not work with Obama on anything. This included even things there were mutual agreement on, such as massive infrastructure spending which would have created millions of jobs. Their intent was to wait till a Republican was in the White House to do infrastructure. Which never happened on the scale needed. 

So, in fairness to Trump, he was right in that he inherited a less than ideal economy. However, he has exasperated the problem and made it worse for political expediency. That leaves us with a massive bubble and the amazing thing is that it hasn't popped yet. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-weekly-jobless-claims-race-134247044.html

"If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell" - Carl Sandburg

The impeachment strategies of both parties are tied up in that quote. 

• Like 1