Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I have read the 6 pages rant that President Donald sent to Pelosi. I am pleased to note that he really seems to be mentally hurt by  the impeachment as it now appears to be sure that his dream to be remembered as the greatest US President ever shall not work any more. The man is unable to use his right to defend himself in a clean way but keeps on vomiting his usual rubbish with no end.

It's telling that Trump would be impeached far easier if it was a secret ballot and he would be easily convicted in the Senate. The party is now one that runs of fear which tells you all the blustering that the Republicans do about honor, integrity and bravery, admiration of the military and law enforcement is bullshit. Cowards when tested....lol. On one side, totally coward, bereft of morals and the other side, backbones like a jellyfish, playing by Marquis of Queensbury boxing rules in a no holds barred backstreet alley fight. Returning hits below the belt with slaps of their driving gloves across the opponent's face. 

Tough choice for some of the voting public.

I truly, truly hope Tulsi Gabbard was voting according to her convictions and her 'present' wasn't some political stunt. Either way, I wouldn't support her but at least I'd have some respect if that's how she truly felt damn the consequences. She's dead within the party though. 

13 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

I have read the 6 pages rant that President Donald sent to Pelosi. I am pleased to note that he really seems to be mentally hurt by  the impeachment as it now appears to be sure that his dream to be remembered as the greatest US President ever shall not work any more. The man is unable to use his right to defend himself in a clean way but keeps on vomiting his usual rubbish with no end.

He may have picked up a wee bit more support actually. Which may tell you about the America we live in. People seem to willfully separate Trump from the tens of millions that have abandoned all sense of ethics or morality over any action and support sycophantically. It would be more honest to support Trump and still denounce statements that violate decency. When someone can't even do that, then it reveals much more. 

I supported Obama twice, not as strongly in the 2nd but the much better choice in each but I took exception with specific things he did or said while in office. It wasn't enough to stop supporting his overall presidency but no one is perfect.

When one of Trump's support was asked if she would still vote for him if he shot someone and the response was 'it depends on why he shot him", it tells you all you need to know. She and tens of millions like her have abandoned all sense of not just morality and ethics but legality. I now understand how certain things that the country should be ashamed of could occur in U.S. history. 

This is interesting. I'd have preferred if the Dems called out the cowardice on the other side. What I personally feel insulted by is that litany of broken laws and impeachable acts as 'believe me and not your lying eyes'. You have to laugh. Going way back to personally profiting off his presidency and being an unindicted co conspirator for the Cohen conviction. Among, many, many other things. Dems are almost as bad. 

5 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I truly, truly hope Tulsi Gabbard was voting according to her convictions and her 'present' wasn't some political stunt.

I saw her speech on this, political theatre was my feeling.

I reckon Pelosi is not finished with Trump, like a clinical technical boxer, when faced with a street brawler. Street brawler thinks he's winning, technical boxer waits for the right moment.