Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 12/23/2019 at 5:47 PM, Flashermac said:

Is Pelosi your Queen?

No Flash, you've fallen into Cav's trap, binary dumbness, = if "I denigrate Trump", then "Hilary must be great" does not hold.

It is =if "I denigrate Trump", then "Trump is still a moron".

Trump's opponents don't enter into it.

= If "I hate Retsina wine" ≠ "I like wrinkled old women".

Merry Xmas 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎅🏾 🎅 🎅🏻

On 12/23/2019 at 4:09 PM, cavanami said:

With the present Congress in the USA, it is now possible to impeach a ham sandwich! 

Interesting description of Trump, are Ham Sandwiches orange in the USA?

Merry Xmas 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎅🏾 🎅 🎅🏻

On 12/23/2019 at 5:58 PM, Flashermac said:

Ya know, nude models usually pose nude. So that disqualifies her from ever doing anything else?

No one has ever said that she is not qualified to be a trophy wife of a Moron, or that she can't do anything else.

All that's been said, is that she slept her way to her current role, and it seems, is eminently qualified in that field.

Merry Xmas 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎅🏾 🎅 🎅🏻

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

Wow

What a load of BS you posted! 

Are you so demented...no need to answer  as it is apparent. 

Cav, have you ever asked your self, why is everyone else so insane and left you, the only sane one? When you accuse CS, the most reasonable of us,  of dementia, it is time to look in the mirror.

Merry Xmas 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎅🏾 🎅 🎅🏻

This whole impeachment for the Republicans has basically been. Yes, he's guilty but you can't prove it. That's it in an nutshell. No one and I am including our dear friend Cav as much as he will protest I am not a mind reader and be angry NO ONE would stake their life on it that he is innocent. 

There is a rap song I liked years ago and the hook said "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove" the song was titled, ,"untouchable" hahaha...that's essentially the Republican defense for the Democrats. To their base its different. it's 'repeat, repeat, repeat' with conviction to the base so they will be mass Manchurian candidates. They know he's guilty but have convinced themselves he's not. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fresh-evidence-hand-schumer-demands-131345002.html

40 minutes ago, Coss said:

Cav, have you ever asked your self, why is everyone else so insane and left you, the only sane one? When you accuse CS, the most reasonable of us,  of dementia, it is time to look in the mirror.

Merry Xmas 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎅🏾 🎅 🎅🏻

Coss, I take zero offense to it. None at all. Not angered or insulted or anything. lol. 

I've had an online relationship with all of you longer than most of the people I know face to face. Politics and religion will do this to most conversations. Also, I have a metaphysical belief Trump is guilty as sin. For me, its like arguing 1+1=2. I'm not going to do it. 

I don't even view the videos. No offense and I mean that earnestly. I'm not going to defend a metaphysical truth. An accepted truth. I'm not going to debate my very reason and logic. Doing so would question my own sanity. 

15 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

This whole impeachment for the Republicans has basically been. Yes, he's guilty but you can't prove it

I would say that it is more like:-

This whole impeachment for the Republicans has basically been: "Yes, he's (probably) guilty - but we control the Senate and this is not "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors" in their (the Republicans) eyes.  So why are you (the Democrats) even wasting time to do this Impeachment?"

Which is why I respect what the Honorable Ms. Pelosi is doing.  

Yes, PM. If the leader of the country is blatantly breaking laws, even if you know he will get away with it eventually, you are duty bound, morally and ethically bound to do what is within your power. Let others be guided or misguided by their conscience. At least do the right thing. 

It's a severe indictment on Americans as a collective. It's partially why we have no allies (save Russia and Saudi Arabia). Our traditional allies all think he's both incompetent and an imbecile. Imagine if we needed allies militarily again? Would the people of France, the UK, etc, support their own leader for following Trump into some conflict? 

if the Dems were good at politics, their best weapon is reality, the current financial state of voters. I have to think that they don't understand economics at all, which is scary for a party that is vying for leadership to lead us economically. I actually think the Republicans know the economics better but don't perform well running the country economically because they are completely beholden to the 1%, the Koch brothers, big oil, defense firms, big Pharma, etc. They know its going to hurt the masses but are smart enough at politics to be able to blame Dems, liberals, immigrants, etc. 

By and large, Dems get elected cleaning up the Republican messes in the modern era. Carter was elected to clean up Nixon's mess. Clinton got elected to clean up the Bush/Reagan mess, Obama for the Bush son. Republicans get elected in part, often a large part on non economic, non tangible things. Cultural things. The economy was good under Clinton and Bush got elected in large part for bringing back 'morality' and for his self titled 'compassion conservatism'. Trump got elected in large part on xenophobia, white nationalism but it must be said, economics played a part. The economy from when he started and when he left under Obama was night and day, but Americans have short memories and expected a return to pre 2008 when those days were gone forever. 

Were I a candidate or advising them, I'd go to the hard hit areas, the purple countries, and tell them that if you voted for Trump, you know your financial life has not improved and he knows it and you know it and how you will address it. I'd site local information. If I know I'm going to be in Ames, Iowa in 2 weeks, I find specific information for Ames. Talk to people about their daily life. Do more qualitative campaigning instead of just trying to do as many rallies as possible. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/789540931/2-years-later-trump-tax-cuts-have-failed-to-deliver-on-gops-promises

After 2 Years, Trump Tax Cuts Have Failed To Deliver On GOP's Promises