Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It wasn't like it was a one time thing which is bad enough, he has  never stopped chasing underage girls. Not just Trump but the fundamentalists in Alabama were making excuses for him. Sick fucks. As I've always said they are not Christians in any way, shape or form. I don't regard them as any clergy at all. None whatsoever. In fact, I would label them the anti Christ they talk about in the bible. Yes, I'm serious. 

Anyway, there are some things Trump has done that are unforgivable, such as putting kids, practically babies in cages, some sitting in their own feces. No idea whats' happened to their parents. backing a known pedophile for political expediency isn't even a shock anymore. What is no longer a surprise, are people supporting him anyway. 

You don't negotiate or compromise with those types of politicians. No quarter given. You get rid of them and ignore any pleas such as 'let's discuss this' .

That Soros pic is a but of a bogeyman stuff. Media companies on there like the Washington Post for example are owned by a person far, far richer than he is, Bezos of Amazon. So I'm wondering specifically how he's some puppet master behind the scenes. He is a bogeyman the right uses to their base, nothing much more than that. Koch has far, far far more effect on the integrity of the electoral system and the country. 

8 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Do we blame Trump or the Democrats for 'dividing the country' ?  lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kkk-trump-membership-rise-grown-record-pace-says-leader-chris-barker-a7905811.html

KKK leader claims hate group has grown at record pace since Trump became President

Why?

The looney left, antifa, etc etc etc

Just maybe that's why they *** may *** grown or this is just more fake media reporting!

The Dumbocrats suck at politics. There are tons of economic data out there to refute the 'best economy' mantra. We are losing the trade war with China and whisper this only "we won't win it". Again, I applaud Trump for tackling the issue. He has made a bigger effort than anyone. Clinton sold us out to China. Bush didn't do anything about because he was waging unwinnable wars in the middle east while piling up at least 5 to 10 trillion dollars of debt. Obama's TPP was possibly the worst idea of his presidency. He was basically selling out the American worker to keep Asian economies from going to China. It was too late. 

Trump comes along and want to resolve the issue but because of his personality, he has no plan. None. It's a glimpse of how he runs his businesses. It's now easier to see why he went bankrupt so many times. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-tariffs-are-backfiring-fed-154909223.html

Trump's tariffs are backfiring on the U.S., Fed finds