Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

18 hours ago, Coss said:

'mericans can tell us hopefully - If someone is impeached, what legal status, do any decisions, that he/she/it may make, have?

No effect, I imagine. It doesn't undo everything he has done, any more than changing the party in power automatically undoes everything the previous party had done.

Obama left the DNC broke during his term. One of the obligations to the party as President is the use the platform and stage to keep the party funded. Both parties have done it. Obama did not. The Clintons stepped in and basically bought the party for about 20 million dollars. That's why the DNC conspired and literally robbed Sanders of the nomination. Everyone knew it and when Sanders was officially told he didn't bat an eye or sound surprised as reported. Also, Donna Brazille giving Hillary the questions prior should have been fully investigated. So, I post the following below on balance that both parties have done dirt. However, the Democratic party has done things to its own party. It is basically fair in general elections against the Republican party. I would call their campaigns incompetent often. 

However, the Republican party does things that are often outside outside the party such as below. That's what makes it even more egregious. The Chicago mob stealing the Illinois electoral votes and LBJ stealing Texas  for JFK in 1960 was the last blatant Democratic crime in general elections. The Republicans though have a long list since then starting with Nixon in '68. 

Fox News is not a media station, its a Republican propaganda scheme. They don't even hide it any longer. The same claim can not be made for CNN or MSNBC despite how the GOP slants it. They have pundits such as Don Lemon at CNN who are biased but the news department isn't  MSNBC as well. During the Obama years neither worked directly with the administration as a conduit. There was always that separation. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manafort-said-hannity-served-trump-004118660.html

Manafort Said Hannity Served as His Trump Backchannel: Docs

Manafort Said Hannity Served as His Trump Backchannel: Docs

On 1/2/2020 at 4:34 AM, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Steve,

the simple truth behind President Donalds success is that he speaks the primitive language that seems to embrace half of the US voters. Who would have imagined a couple of years ago that a US President would call his opponents scum and would permanently distribute vulgarities via twitter. And, as you say, the really amazing thing is that his Republicans have fallen into kind of slavery adoring the master. I wonder where this will end.

Well, the media grossly under reported the fact that the day after Obama was election several white supremacist sites as well as militia sites saw such a rise spike a few servers crashed. so it was always there. While the country was going through this whole 'see how open minded and evolved we have become?' Many of the others got triggered. These hits were new hits. People who never thought to join or find out about extremism did so based purely on his election. it was always there. I've read reports that the Secret Service had the greatest numbers of threats recorded for any president ever during the Obama years. 

I think the reality that America doesn't want to face is this. The vast majority of us have a line we won't cross. We may have our biases and bigotries but that is normal in any society but never to the point that most people would deem extreme. However, there is an alarming percentage of Americans that would either be for extremism or be not have an issue with it. And I'm talking violent extremism against other Americans and immigrants. It's something as a nation we don't want to admit to ourselves and especially to the world because we have marketed ourselves as the world's policeman. the world's arbiter of justice and fairness. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-hatecrimes-idUSTRE4AN81U20081124

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2008/1117/p03s01-uspo.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-Service.html

10 hours ago, Flashermac said:

No effect, I imagine. It doesn't undo everything he has done, any more than changing the party in power automatically undoes everything the previous party had done.

I mean from the point of the impeachment vote, onwards, like assassination decisions.

And because you Americans need to be proud of your President :: Donald's latest ::

...Sinks, uh, showers, all of this stuff, I did a lot of it. No water comes out. You have areas where there’s so much water you don’t know what to do with it. You turn on the shower, you’re not allowed to have any water anymore. I mean, we do a lot of it. Uh, dishwashers. You did the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it? Boom, there’d be like an explosion, five minutes later, you open it, the steam pours out, the dishes. Now you press it 12 times. Women tell me. Again. You know, they give you four drops of water. And they’re in places where there’s so much water they don’t know what to do with it. So we just came out with a reg on dishwashers. We’re going back to you.

... Now we’re doing it with a lot of other things. Uh, dishwashers, and uh, you know. I won’t tell you one of the things because every time I tell you they do a big number on it. You know the one I’m talking about, right? Sinks, right? Showers? And what goes with a sink and a shower?

[Crowd chants, “A toilet!”]

Ten times, right? Ten times. [Trump does flushing motion while saying something that sounds like ‘bah, bop.’] Not me of course, not me, but you. You. But I never mention that. Because one time I mentioned all three. I said, sinks, showers, and toilets. The headline was, ‘Trump with the toilets, toilets.’ That’s all they want. They don’t even mention the, so I didn’t mention that, okay? I go off the record.

But you know what, it’s terrible. You wanna wash your hands, you turn on the sink, no water comes out. So you leave the water, go ten times as long, it’s same thing. You have a shower. Drip. It’s no good for me, for me.

You know, the one thing that came out really good about being in this business, they used to say I wore a hairpiece…

FFS

New developments : Trump found out he has been sent by God :

“Evangelicals, Christians of every denomination and believers of every faith have never had a greater champion, not even close, in the White House than you have right now. I think you know that.” Trump declared.

Comment BuBi: in the majority of all countries worldwide except North Corea and the Vatikan a head of state saying this this would have lead into a national laughter like none before. But unfortunately in USA many people seem to think Donald speaks words of truth. Catastrophy.