Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The fake fundamental evangelicals have supported Trump more than any other because he was the first one to give the major evangelical voices full access and promise them he would back anything they wanted. Bush was born again but never got that kind of backing. Why? He believed in the separation of church and state  The evangelicals sold a morality they never had in the first place. As I have written several times, they have been on the wrong side of EVERY social / moral issue that was seen as just. 

They aren't Christian. Never were. Just using the veil of Christianity for power for themselves. Modern day pharisees. Not an ounce of morality and Christianity among them. One of the pluses about this administration is it exposed so many people. Famous ones. 

I don't think Republicans can get away with indiscriminate wars any longer. Afghanistan and Iraq used up pretty much any amount of credibility. They would need to have overwhelming majority in the Congress to do it and even so a huge part of the public will be against it, vociferously. 

Trump who is obsessed with Obama, has been desperately trying to find a kill that comes close to Osama bin Laden but he can't. Obama doesn't get the credit, even by Democrats for OBL. He revived the search and made it a priority. Its a big highlight of his presidency. Getting OBL was cathartic for the country. Him being alive was like a pebble in a shoe. 

I guarantee you the Joint Chiefs advised against it. This was done purely for political reasons. Smart if not immoral. This administration will do some small measure historically. It will fuck up a few people's legacies: Lindsey Graham's among others. When Dubya dies, very few will be singing his praises. Just like Nixon. Trump will be treated the same when all is said and done. I also am glad that evangelicals have been fully exposed. 

Now that this Iranian guy Suleimani(?) has been killed, which he more than deserved principally, it would be interesting to see what the Iranians do. Their leader swore hard response and in case they directly attack US property Donald has the war that he does not want. Would they attack US allies again and Donald again does not do anything it means total loss of credibility. He kicked himself in the ass I believe. I don´t think he has any idea about the political mecanics in the Middle East except that he loves Netanjahu.

Another BuBi-analysis full of wisdom .

Israel wants America to wage war against Iran. That is plainly obvious. Iran is the last major opposition to Iran. Everyone else has been made benign (Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia). The tricky thing for Iran is how do they strike back and have everyone know its them without having Trump declare war on them? That's the catch. They could strike back in surreptitious ways (cyber attacks) and leak it was them or it would be known anyway. 

My advice to Iran. Strike back personally at Trump. Find out incriminating personal information. Pay top dollar to any hacker who finds it and/or do it themselves. There has to be a ton of stuff he would be immensely embarrassed about that hasn't been unearthed yet. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Israel wants America to wage war against Iran. That is plainly obvious. Iran is the last major opposition to Iran. Everyone else has been made benign (Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia). The tricky thing for Iran is how do they strike back and have everyone know its them without having Trump declare war on them? That's the catch. They could strike back in surreptitious ways (cyber attacks) and leak it was them or it would be known anyway. 

My advice to Iran. Strike back personally at Trump. Find out incriminating personal information. Pay top dollar to any hacker who finds it and/or do it themselves. There has to be a ton of stuff he would be immensely embarrassed about that hasn't been unearthed yet. 

CS

WOW!!! Now you come out clear and promote attacks on the USA duly elected president...that makes you a traitor and promoting sedition!!!