Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

23 hours ago, Flashermac said:

How dare Trump!   :yikes:

Drone strikes under the Bush Administration: 51.

Strikes under the Obama Administration: 373.

Strikes under the Trump Administration:   5.

Yes I've always thought that Trump doesn't have the balls for the job.

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Now that this Iranian guy Suleimani(?) has been killed, which he more than deserved principally, it would be interesting to see what the Iranians do. Their leader swore hard response and in case they directly attack US property Donald has the war that he does not want. Would they attack US allies again and Donald again does not do anything it means total loss of credibility. He kicked himself in the ass I believe. I don´t think he has any idea about the political mecanics in the Middle East except that he loves Netanjahu.

Another BuBi-analysis full of wisdom .

My Iranian friends, say that the mood of most citizens in Iran, is one of joy and relief that military commander Qasem Soleimani is dead.

A deeply bad man, whom the protests of recent times have been directed toward.

When people went to get the bodies of their sons and daughters back, after they were killed in the protests, the authorities demanded money.

FFS, has Trump done something inadvertently right? He thought he was diverting attention from his impeachment trial troubles, but he actually made the world a better place. Fuckwit.

• Like 1

When I was a university student ages ago, I knew quite a few Iranian students. Not one of them was a raving loony Islamist, though they all opposed the Shah (but not openly). The overthrow of the Shah was celebrated in Iran, but then the ayatollahs took over and made it even more oppressive. This general was a backer of the ayatollahs and no one in one's right mind can mourn his passing. Unfortunately, no one really knows how the Islamist nutters will react.

BBC:

"General Soleimani was widely seen as the second most powerful figure in Iran, behind Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

"The 62-year-old spearheaded Iran's Middle East operations as head of the elite Quds Force, and was hailed  by the government as a heroic national figure.

"But the US branded the commander and the Quds Force terrorists, holding them responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US personnel.

"Speaking on Friday afternoon, President Trump said Soleimani was 'plotting imminent and sinister attacks'on US diplomats and military personnel in Iraq and elsewhere in the region."

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The black patriot and I are both typing conspiracies in a room in our homes in our underwear. 😋

Two big differences. Mine are based on facts and I have had sex with a woman. 

The black patriot lives near San Diego with his wife and children....so, you are wrong again!