Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The current tactic. "Hey don't look at the impeachment. Look over here". 

We're going to start a war with Iran. He thinks it will solve a few problems. 1. Bolton will like it and not want to testify. 2. Israel, the evangelicals and the defense industry will like it. 3. He knows Americans usually don't vote out a president in a time of war. 4. It will detract from impeachment. 5. When the economy goes to shit, the war can be blamed not his policy. 

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

I'd love to see how well your buddy stands up in a debate on the facts. All these guys are geniuses sitting in their basement in their underoos with no one to challenge them. 

CS

Do a basement to basement and debate him! Make it a video cast...

19 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

The current tactic. "Hey don't look at the impeachment. Look over here". 

We're going to start a war with Iran. He thinks it will solve a few problems. 1. Bolton will like it and not want to testify. 2. Israel, the evangelicals and the defense industry will like it. 3. He knows Americans usually don't vote out a president in a time of war. 4. It will detract from impeachment. 5. When the economy goes to shit, the war can be blamed not his policy. 

Make sure the impeachment will take the heat off Biden! ...and no war with Iran will be started...dream on with your conspiracy rubbish...try some facts on for size...

Larry Elder has proved himself the biggest sell out. He hates himself. Truly. I used to listen to him years ago in LA and didn't take long to realize he is a self hating black man. He actually thinks Bush had a good presidency. His support of Trump has exposed him.. 

He was bullied in school in LA by Blacks, never went out, and hates himself. I know this for a fact from his own admission and from others who went to school with him. Furthermore, he got his start from Dennis Prager in radio for one reason only, he criticizes Blacks. He's said as much. So, I put zero stock in it. He has expanded to being a far right talking head but he started out making his main money telling white people blacks are bad. It's why he has no credibility. He and Candace Owens and Black Patriot are one and the same. 

10 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Larry Elder has proved himself the biggest sell out. He hates himself. Truly. I used to listen to him years ago in LA and didn't take long to realize he is a self hating black man. He actually thinks Bush had a good presidency. His support of Trump has exposed him.. 

He was bullied in school in LA by Blacks, never went out, and hates himself. I know this for a fact from his own admission and from others who went to school with him. Furthermore, he got his start from Dennis Prager in radio for one reason only, he criticizes Blacks. He's said as much. So, I put zero stock in it. He has expanded to being a far right talking head but he started out making his main money telling white people blacks are bad. It's why he has no credibility. He and Candace Owens and Black Patriot are one and the same. 

They are the same since they don't support your biased narrative, so you dismiss them and everything else that doesn't support your narrative. Quite closed minded, IMHO....and your credibility? one who refuses to take in actual facts and data??? no reply needed...

Bush was a good president...look at all who liked him...industrial-military complex...wall street...bankers, etc....

Larry conflates Moore's statement. Larry (and the rest of us) knows he didn't mean fear of physical crime. Crime has historically, all through history been a function of poverty. Larry never addresses that. He's smart. Very smart. In NYC 150 years ago, about 69 percent of crime was committed by people of Irish descent. Why was that? Why did the Irish in NYC (as well as Chicago, Boston) lead the crime stats? In fact the police wagon was nicknamed the "paddy wagon" Answer me that and we can answer current crime stats.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and the rest of the midwest is known as middle America where the people are peaceful, god fearing, and deserved. Then why did middle America produce so many famous violent criminals in the 1930s? John Derringer, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson, Bonnie and Clyde, and a whole litany of them. Why did middle America become a haven for bank robberies, scams, etc.. 

For a millennia Jews were persecuted all through Europe. Ran out of various cities. The term 'ghetto' came about because of them. Yes, in America they reverted to organized crime for the first time. The Jewish mob was huge. Worked in tandem with the Italian mafia. Dutch Schultz, Meyer Lansky, Bugsey Siegel, was only a few of the famous names but there were 1000s of others. The lower east side, the Bowery, heavily Jewish and very high in crime. So, if someone can answer me what drove Jews to become criminals in numbers in order to get by, then you have your answer to Larry Elder. 

There are pockets of black middle class areas in America, Windsor HIls, LA, Baldwin Hilils, LA known as the black Beverly HIlils, Lauderhill area near Miami, Mt. Airy of Philadelphia, cleveland Hts and Shaker Heights near Cleveland. All of have lower than average crime rates, basically crime rates the same as any middle class area but a large black population. Why aren't they having the same crime is east Cleveland, north Philadelphia, Compton? 

As far as black racism, how many synogogues did Blacks snoot up? Or mass shootings? How many acts of racism against whites or Jews has the nation of Islam committed? Or BLM? Blacks are no where near perfect. But Larry conflates things. As for Moore, all he can say is he is part of the 1 percent financially. So what? What about what he said? Larry can't refute the political analysis so he knowingly and unethically states Moore was speaking about physical violence when we all know he was talking about politically. 

Larry is a fraud, he is a race baiter who makes his living hating his own people. Answer the questions above before we can have a REAL discussion.