Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Borrowed from Ashby...truth and facts for those suffering from TDS... 

So you want Trump to be a Choir Boy, but IGNORE the standards set by the decades of prior POTUS???

.  Obama used his 'Double Tap' drone policy to kill thousands.  He also relied on prior AUMF to attack countries around the World, never having Congress write another AUMF for his actions...

.  Bush had 9-11 which was planned, funded, trained & the Terrorist placed into the US, PRIOR to him assuming office.  Plus he dicked up the ME, by trying to be better than his father...

.  Clinton bombed the piss out of Baghdad in 98 & Bosnia in 99...

.   After the USS Roberts hit a Iranian mine.  Reagan ordered Operation Praying Mantis which sunk over half of the Iranian Naval vessels w/o a AUMF.  But he did nothing after the Beirut bombing that killed almost 300 Peace Keepers, this event was planned & financed by Iran...

.  Carter armed Afghanistan to fight the USSR and his CIA paid & trained OBL w/his followers.  It was OBL that ordered & paid for 9-11...

.  Nixon was caught breaking into the DNC & taping conversations in the Oval Office...

.  LBJ lied and escalated Vietnam...

.  JFK had his CIA assassinate the South Vietnam PM & his brother, a month prior to his own assassination...

.  Sorry but the POTUS sets the Foreign policy, NOT Congress.  They only ratify Treaty, After the POTUS arranges them &/or funds US Troops, After the POTUS places them in harms way...

.  If you do not like it, vote another into office.  That is the way the US Constitution is set-up...

LOL...you just named some acts that have all been regarded as wrong in hindsight and then make a case for Trump to continue doing shit, that we have found to be wrong. 

I'm scratching my head but shouldn't. As for not naming things. I have said on this several times Obama broke the law with drones. 

Bottom line Trump is wrong and the Congress has no balls to do anything about it and Trumps fans are fine with him flouting laws. It's going to be hilarious seeing the frothing on here when some far left president takes a page out of the Trump book and does the same things citing precedence and we use your posts as a reason for hypocrisy....again. After 8 years accusing Obama of stuff that is okay for Trump to do....lol

Iran plane crash: Trudeau believes that missile downed jet

Evidence suggests an Iranian missile brought down a Ukrainian passenger plane that crashed near Tehran, possibly in error, Western leaders say.

The leaders of Canada and the UK called for a full and thorough investigation into the crash, which killed all 176 people on board.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51055219

Nah, Trump must have done it  ...

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

LOL...you just named some acts that have all been regarded as wrong in hindsight and then make a case for Trump to continue doing shit, that we have found to be wrong. 

I'm scratching my head but shouldn't. As for not naming things. I have said on this several times Obama broke the law with drones. 

Bottom line Trump is wrong and the Congress has no balls to do anything about it and Trumps fans are fine with him flouting laws. It's going to be hilarious seeing the frothing on here when some far left president takes a page out of the Trump book and does the same things citing precedence and we use your posts as a reason for hypocrisy....again. After 8 years accusing Obama of stuff that is okay for Trump to do....lol

CS

You are soooooooooooo wrong! No one is saying that what President Trump is acceptable. You once again miss the point that what is being done has been done for decades? can you understand that? OK, I will type slower so you can let it sink in...

Congress is too busy trying to keep the status quo. Congress at this point is useless!

This shit needs to stop NOW!!! Vote these useless POS out of office! Stop the $60M book deals!!!

If Dems turn out in Ohio, Pa, Michigan and Wisconsin, the election is basically over. Judging by the change in legislature for Virginia, that is gone I think. Florida is a toss up, as it always is. North Carolina could go. I expect Colorado, New Mexico as well judging by recent elections. 

The problem for the Dems is who will run. Biden won't win. Bernie is the only one I can see galvanizing people  This push for war will hurt him further. The Dems suck at politicking. Were I Pelosi or a candidate I'd be talking from the top of the mountain 'Re-elect him and we will be in another middle east war'. 

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01/04/trump-was-roaming-around-mar-a-lago-and-bragging-about-iran-strike-days-before-it-happened.html

The report notes, “Donald Trump roamed the halls of Mar-a-Lago, his private resort in Florida, and started dropping hints to close associates and club-goers that something huge was coming.”