Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav and I agree on one thing for completely different reasons. What is that? Pelosi is an idiot. First, I think her withholding the articles is wrong. She has NO leverage. Zero, none. She and every one else knew ahead of time that the Senate is not going to vote to convict. McConnell's blatant msicarriage of the process tells us that. Shit can do about that. She should have anticipated that and use it politically but unfortunately the Democratic leadership have next to no political skills. The Republicans know this. I will say this. The Republicans are excellent at  politics in the immediate term. They are numerically the minor party but present themselves as equals. They are not. The Democrats prosecute politics as if they are the weaker party. The Democratic masses are begging for their politicians to show some brashness, call out the bullshit and even use that exact term. Beto pushed Cruz in the Texas senate race in a race Cruz should have won handily. Beto made it much closer than it should because he sued foul language, talked passionately and called out the bullshit. AOC and the squad did it in their campaigns. 

Find a Democrat who will call Trump (or his opponent) a bastard to his face in a debate and you will see a Dem who will win. Here is a guy, Cenk Uyger who may beat out the Democratic leadership's choice, his opponent is endorsed by Dem heavyweights like former senator Barbara Boxer, the California Democratic leadership, all the big boys and girls but I think he will win the 25th California district. He calls out Pelosi with as much passion as he does Trump. If he gets into Congress, it will be a shit show. He is a self styled 'disrupter'. He is the kind of politician we are going to see more and more of. And they will win. Like it or not. 

This is interesting. I have ZERO sympathy for this guy. To be fair (and I really do try to be). The Democrats aren't exempt either. One only has to recall the party sabotaging Bernie in 2016 and have since threatened to ostracize any strategist that helps dethrone an incumbent. They are trying to stop any more AOCs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cruising-gop-primary-then-trump-164206928.html

He Was Cruising in a GOP Primary. Then Trump Endorsed an Ex-Democrat.

• Confused 1

I disagree, Trump represents the values. The GOP have been using bigoted and racist dog whistles for at least 50 years since the Nixon 'southern strategy'. They paved the way for a Trump. If the Republicans actually lived up to what they preached I'd have some respect for them. 

So what do you make of this, Steve? AOC is taking on the Democrat party.

Ocasio-Cortez Refuses to Pay DCCC Dues, Frustrating House Dems

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has exasperated her fellow House Democrats by announcing that she will not pay dues to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which works to elect Democrats to the House.

“For me personally, I’m not paying D-trip dues” for a “myriad of reasons” the freshman progressive congresswoman from New York said, using a nickname for the DCCC.

According to records, she has so far not paid her $250,000 in dues despite leveraging her massive social media following to raise millions for her own reelection, Fox News reported.

Ocasio-Cortez said her gripe with the party’s official House campaign organization relates to the DCCC’s practice of not supporting newer progressive candidates in order to insulate incumbent Democrats.

“One, I don’t agree with the policy around blacklisting groups that help progressive candidates,” she said. “I think we need to evolve as a party and make room for that.”

“To have people try to purify the caucus because they don’t agree with them – 100 percent, I certainly don’t agree with that,” said Texas Representative Henry Cuellar, one of the Democrats Ocasio-Cortez is trying to replace with a more progressive candidate, in this case Jessica Cisneros, for whom she raised $35,000.

“Hopefully, we will start to get away from this circular firing squad,” Cuellar said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ocasio-cortez-refuses-pay-dccc-185022484.html

54 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-14-at-11.05.05-AM.png

H.J. Ansari Zarif´s senior advisor should come up any minute now after 20 months with names ( Hillary, Barack, Bill, Schiff, Pelosi) because Europe mainly stopped trading long ago and did not put pressure on USA.

Mr Flashermac, after surviving Vietnam you should show some gratitude to your Lord by NOT repeating any web based bullshit that sounds great. What does Dr.Corsi or the nervous black patriot think about it?

No one has asked WHY she doesn't want to pay. The DCCC and other Dem organizations are trying to stop elections like hers that challenge incumbents. I've mentioned it on this thread before. The Democrat leadership has told all strategists that if they work for any challenger to "primary" an incumbent they will be ostracized. Its very corrupt and non democratic. I applaud her stance. She's right and its one of several reasons I want to see an end to the current Democratic party regime. They are tough on their own but pussies when it comes to Republicans. AOC beat the 2nd most powerful Dem in Congress and Pelosi and the others are trying to quell any more elections like that. 

Trump knew shit about the details of the deal. It was done by Obama so that automatically made it bad. Also, Israel wants Iran isolated. So, they pushed for the deal to collapse as well. It was a great deal and America (and israel) don't have any great insight that the rest of Europe doesn't. 

Both of the aforementioned nations aren't about true peace with Iran, just political expediency. When Bernie gets in, he will put it right.