Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

20 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

It won't change a thing. This is going to sound too incredible, but I think even if there was a smoking gun with Trump on audio, the Republicans wouldn't vote to convict if the polls don't change. 

One thing about liars, especially multiple liars...they will not keep their lies in sync! The liars will expose themselves.

Grab the popcorn and watch the roller coaster ride!

9 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

🤣🤣 Good one CS...and you probably believe this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Cavanami!, you're pretty damn far gone with regard to reality.  Unless you're joking, but doesn't seem like it.  Sanders and gulags - I mean - Cmon!!!

The problem with Trump is he won't stop, he's like a fish in that if he stops he won't be able to breathe.  His pathology has spread throughout the nation - a shared pathology.  The only cure for it is to remove him.   When he goes, so does the sickness.  Remarkably quickly.  People will wonder what the fuck they were thinking of. 

Another thing people don't realize is that he really is hurting.  He is human and he has a subconscious that he attempts to submerge by wilder and more obnoxious acts.  Late at night when he's alone he cries like a baby.  You can easily observe this by looking at his eyes, some days he must have literally cried the whole night before.   It really is pathetic.  He is on a Sisyphean task - and when he stops - complete and utter disgrace. 

I'm predicting he won't let it get to that however - he'll take his own life - which is sad because he should really rot in prison.

4 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Jesus Cavanami!, you're pretty damn far gone with regard to reality.  Unless you're joking, but doesn't seem like it.  Sanders and gulags - I mean - Cmon!!!

The problem with Trump is he won't stop, he's like a fish in that if he stops he won't be able to breathe.  His pathology has spread throughout the nation - a shared pathology.  The only cure for it is to remove him.   When he goes, so does the sickness.  Remarkably quickly.  People will wonder what the fuck they were thinking of. 

Another thing people don't realize is that he really is hurting.  He is human and he has a subconscious that he attempts to submerge by wilder and more obnoxious acts.  Late at night when he's alone he cries like a baby.  You can easily observe this by looking at his eyes, some days he must have literally cried the whole night before.   It really is pathetic.  He is on a Sisyphean task - and when he stops - complete and utter disgrace. 

I'm predicting he won't let it get to that however - he'll take his own life - which is sad because he should really rot in prison.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...another comedian...great conspiracy theory... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 12/27/2011 at 4:20 PM, cavanami said:

No but maybe there should be as the president in "commander" of the armed forces and if he has never been in the military, what will he command? how will he know how to command? Will he know the dangers and *** really *** feel the pain of those going into battle?

Of course not!

If your in the military, do you want such a person to be your commander...I sure don't!!!

or worse yet, they dodged the draft.