Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Well I've got a very good track record of reading a situation.  Mind I predicted he would win back in 2016 when he was a rank outsider.  If you've got any factual basis to contradict my analysis then I'd love to hear it - otherwise I don't envy being you - reality is a bitch, but at the end of the day it's what you have to deal with - cosseted bubble or no.

19 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Well I've got a very good track record of reading a situation.  Mind I predicted he would win back in 2016 when he was a rank outsider.  If you've got any factual basis to contradict my analysis then I'd love to hear it - otherwise I don't envy being you - reality is a bitch, but at the end of the day it's what you have to deal with - cosseted bubble or no.

Yes, reality! Trump 2020 baby!!!

What Dem will win over Trump? Bend over Bernie? Warren the liar? good luck with that!

...if Trump doesn't win you will see the USA farked as you have never seen before!

13 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Dodged the draft 5 times.  In fact if you look at his family tree they all dodged the draft.  His Grandfather dodged the fucking draft in Germany. 

You have to go back to Ike and JFK to find a president that actually served in the military.

The Bushs' served in a manner, old man more then baby bush.

Obummer, nope! Clinton the rapist, nope!!

...Clinton set the bar as a draft dodger....or did you forget....

8 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Yes, reality! Trump 2020 baby!!!

What Dem will win over Trump? Bend over Bernie? Warren the liar? good luck with that!

...if Trump doesn't win you will see the USA farked as you have never seen before!

Trump won't win - even if he does 'win' he's fucked.  I stand by my analysis.  He'll most likely kill himself. Most likely drug overdose.  It'll be reported in some sanitary way as a stroke or something like that. 

11 minutes ago, cavanami said:

You have to go back to Ike and JFK to find a president that actually served in the military.

The Bushs' served in a manner, old man more then baby bush.

Obummer, nope! Clinton the rapist, nope!!

...Clinton set the bar as a draft dodger....or did you forget....

There's a long tradition of Presidents serving in the military going back to Ulysses Grant.  You have to mind that the US never really wanted a large standing military (which is what it has got today).  That was the reason behind the now controversial Second Amendment - so they could drum up a standing militia in times of crisis.  Of course this has morphed into the ridiculous gun laws of the present day. 

Now you've got a large standing military, a ever growing mercenary contractor force and a bottomless budget - yet still Russia is eating your lunch; and taking orders from the Premier.

45 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Trump won't win - even if he does 'win' he's fucked.  I stand by my analysis.  He'll most likely kill himself. Most likely drug overdose.  It'll be reported in some sanitary way as a stroke or something like that. 

You must have had your tinfoil hat on for this fairy tale 555

7 minutes ago, cavanami said:

You must have had your tinfoil hat on for this fairy tale 555

I'm yet to hear a factual comment that contradicts what I said.  Not that you would care, but you've really severely declined in my opinion. Take this with you - you're sharing a pathology with an extremely dangerous individual that doesn't give even one iota of care for you and will most likely kill himself - whereby you and the rest of the dupes can start to heal.  I do genuinely think this.  I've seen this pathology before, and this is *exactly* how it pans out.  

I'm not saying you are a fool - it's just easy to get swept up in propaganda - especially when it's state sponsored.  No less than 26 intelligence agencies concurred that the Russians influenced the election.  That's a fact.  I have to question what the hell you're thinking when all the evidence of it is laid out plain for the eye to see. 

1 hour ago, panadolsandwich said:

I'm yet to hear a factual comment that contradicts what I said.  Not that you would care, but you've really severely declined in my opinion. Take this with you - you're sharing a pathology with an extremely dangerous individual that doesn't give even one iota of care for you and will most likely kill himself - whereby you and the rest of the dupes can start to heal.  I do genuinely think this.  I've seen this pathology before, and this is *exactly* how it pans out.  

I'm not saying you are a fool - it's just easy to get swept up in propaganda - especially when it's state sponsored.  No less than 26 intelligence agencies concurred that the Russians influenced the election.  That's a fact.  I have to question what the hell you're thinking when all the evidence of it is laid out plain for the eye to see. 

26 intelligence agencies

the same ones that confirmed the Gulf of Tonkin?

the same ones that confirmed the WMD in Iraq?

....and your qualifications to make these assessments? I'll need schools attended, dates, etc otherwise you will be put down to a basement keyboard warrior full of hot air. We have had several keyboard warriors on this site so I will be suspicious.
...and I decline your opinion as I will take the leap that you never had a sit down with President Trump to ascertain him. You are not the first one to make wild claims as you have.