Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The non hard core Trump are polling well with regards to impeachment. What the Dems should focus on are the senators in close races like Collins in Colorado. I truly think this November no matter what happens in the presidential race the Senate may become Dem. I think if Bernie wins, Dems get the house and senate. The only problem with that is the corporate Dems may still be in charge. 

4 minutes ago, Coss said:

Well he's obviously, the best that Trump could get

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer. Lawyer's get to choose who they represent. When they represent pieces of shit they use the excuse, every deserves representation but it doesn't have to be you Alan Dershowitz. Defending a known pedophile because he can pay you. And its not like Dershowitz is broke.He's worth at least 20 or 25 million dollars. He will represent literal any slime bucket so its natural for him to represent Trump. He's been lobbying for a role on Fox News for many months. 

I'm glad we are  seeing what a far right wing America will look like This is a great preview. You should have slavish obedience to the leader and ignore any morals, ethics or law. One day, there will be the same thing on the left and although I will rue that day, the Trump supporters will have no say about it. None. 

Almost every single critique of Obama has been said they ignore it for Trump. When the unemployment rate was dropping every quarter for Obama, they made the debt the priority. Now that the debt is rising, at a faster rate than Obama and hitting record highs, the unemployment is now the jewel but not for Obama. 

Not a peep on here on that hypocrisy. Crickets. Obama is weak on sending troops into Syria..until Trump pulls them. It's "strategery" to quote a Bush-ism. Any fuck up take your pick  1.its the deep state   2. Its the liberals  3. all of the above.    

Impeachment is wrong, you are trying to overturn an election. So, Clinton's impeachment was wrong? No, that was different. LOL. It's sad.Trump didn't even get the majority of people. He lost the popular vote. As an aside, any election process where the plurality loses, is by definition NOT a democratic institution or even a representative Republic. The electoral college was wrong from the start and is more than outdated and is only supported by Republicans because the vast American people do not support them and its the only way they have a chance of winning elections. No Republican has won the presidency initially with a majority of the people since 1988! Let that sink in. For over 30 years EVERY INITIAL ELECTION FOR A NEW REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT (non re-election) HAS ALWAYS HAD A DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLURALITY. EVERY SINGLE ONE. 

And no one can prove the electoral college is fair and needed. I'd love that debate. 

President Trump didn't have the popular vote because of all the illegals voting.

Judicial Watch has won legal cases in California and other states, forcing the states to clean up their voter roles! You forgot? I already posted that several times but doesn't fit your biased narrative so of course discount it. Up to 1.5 M to be cleaned from CA voter roles! This is 1 + 1 = 2. You say Judicial Watch is not doing anything? BS, here's only on example!!!