Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

8 hours ago, Coss said:

I like to think that the current fracas, may raise the standard of future Politicians, but then I'm usually wrong.

Overall, I'd say the standards for politicians in the U.S. have gone down during my lifetime. Or maybe it's just that the press no longer covers for them the way it used to, at least for the ones they don't agree with.

I suspect that there were (but surely no longer are) some films of Epstein's buddies "enjoying themselves" on his private island in the Virgin Islands. That sort of people usually do like to watch tapes of themselves in action. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/5479663/jeffrey-epstein-caribbean-island/

"Jeffrey Epstein and his close associate ordered a teenage girl to have sex with several high-powered men, including former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson and former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, according to a deposition from the girl released Friday, August 9, 2019.

"Sources from NBC News states Virginia Roberts Giuffre, now 36, claimed in the 2016 deposition that Epstein and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell also directed her to provide sexual services for modeling agent Jean Luc Brunel, money manager Glenn Dubin and the late MIT professor Marvin Minsky — as well as a 'foreign president' and 'a well-known prime minister.'”

eppie.jpg

15 hours ago, Flashermac said:

I suspect that there were (but surely no longer are) some films of Epstein's buddies "enjoying themselves" on his private island in the Virgin Islands. That sort of people usually do like to watch tapes of themselves in action. 

I remember some wise words spake to me, when I was a teen and questioning why people get up to terrible behaviour, like paedophilia, rape etc.

The people at the very top and the people at the very bottom, no longer feel bound by the constraints of society, and do anything they like, because they feel, they will not be held to account or have nothing to lose.

13 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Meanwhile, back at the Senate ...

I watched this guy, I wouldn't hire him to sell my car. 

His key point was that Democrats are trying to overturn the 2016 election and remove the orange turd from the 2020 ballot.  

Some reality:

If the Dems were trying to overturn the 2016 election, they would be doing so, you know, saying "we wanna recount, we wanna Hilary, we wanna Judicial review of the results".

They are not doing this. The House of Representatives approved articles of impeachment on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress by Donald Trump. 

RIP Kobe Bryant, his daughter and those who also died in that helicopter crash. I finished HS in the Philly suburbs and my friends have circulated a video of him playing a state playoff game agaisnt my counsins' high school and the court was my HS as the neutral court. Surreal. 

He had this obsessive, insane need to perfect his craft. He sought anyone great who could help him. He was known for an ego but he humbled himself to players like Olajuwan and others who were great before him and could teach him their secrets. I learned a lot about what it takes from what I learned of his need to be perfect. 

Gentlemen,

no doubt Don Donald with consigliere McConnell and his bunch of slaves called Republican Senators shall get out of the impeachment without removal from presidency. In a rare agreement with the Don I hope it shall be over soonest so that the Dems might finally start something that looks like an attack.

Recently Donald could be seen talking to some guys from Ukraine whom he said he  did not know plus Bolton now conforming he used US funds to put the Ukraine under pressure.  The Dems should hammer this into public channels every day but is Bernie the one to lead the troops?

Schiff should be put under Secret service protection before the Don´s hitmen get him : "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"