Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

So, question for Coss, Flash, Cav, BB or any other who wants to chime in. Assuming Bolton's account is true.Has Trump committed an impeachable act? I'm not debating other factors, Bolton being disloyal, etc, just Bolton's first hand account IF TRUE. 

No. President Trump is guilty of no impeachable act....move on!

I love how these new revelations are putting fire to the feet of the senate Republicans. There some a few things that if I had the money I would pay for research to find out who. First, which baseball writers voted no for Hall of Fame for a myriad of players such as Mantle, Aaron, Mays. These weren't unanimous votes. None are. But a few people should have been unanimous. I want to know the reasons for the ones who voted no. 

The second thing I want to know and I've been searching the net for years is this. When Goldwater and other senior Republicans went to Nixon's office to tell him he didn't have the votes in the house for impeachment nor the votes to be exonerated because there were only 16 hard core Senators that were willing to still vote acquit and the rest would vote guilty. Who the fuck are the 16 senators? Goldwater didn't count himself among them. He just said he will hear all the evidence and vote according to his conscience. 

I think the 16 pieces of shit senators who were going to put their party over the law should be named. 

As an aside, who really shot J.R. Ewing? I don't believe the person they named. ;)

Arizona Makes Waves, Introduces Bill BANNING Transgenders From Female Sports Teams!

The measure is intended to prevent female athletes from being forced to compete against biological males, Barto said in a statement. It would apply to K-12 schools, community colleges and state universities, but only to female teams.

She said most people view the issue as one of basic fairness.

“When this is allowed, it discourages female participation in athletics and, worse, it can result in women and girls being denied crucial educational and financial opportunities,” Barto’s statement said.

https://en-volve.com/2020/01/26/arizona-makes-waves-introduces-bill-banning-transgenders-from-female-sports-teams/?fbclid=IwAR34BoTS-hGjwxz8IK1jNc8W2B4fW-sx9gzRWBaOtIyl-syHWsFiFMQn2Mc

How dare they!  :yikes:

safe_image-22.jpg.4382efca1eaea22659d9109b2034120f.jpg

14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

So, question for Coss, Flash, Cav, BB or any other who wants to chime in. Assuming Bolton's account is true.Has Trump committed an impeachable act? I'm not debating other factors, Bolton being disloyal, etc, just Bolton's first hand account IF TRUE. 

Sir,

although Europe´s leading political analyst I do not fully understand the impeachment-mecanics. What I do know is that it is a political act and does not belong to jurisdiction. Would the latter be the case I am sure the Donald would be put behind bars weeks ago.

I translate the process into the German environment although we do not have ( thanks God) a presidential system:

Election coming and the Merkel establishes a lawyer seeking contact with the Ukraine to help r promoting dubious material against the son of a political rival who tries to become chancellor. To make the Ukrainians understand what she wants she would withhold substantial aid which has already been approved by the parliament til Ukraine agrees to her request.

I estimate the survival time of candidate Merkel as probably 1 week and she would be slaughtered by the public and her own party.