Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

27 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

TrumpD.jpg

...and Bill Clinton only had to say  "it is a family matter"...but he LIED to the USA people!!! That's what hypocrisy looks like!!! Ohhh, orange man bad, for all you Trump haters...

Hey Trump haters...how's that impeachment going? nothing burger after nothing burger after nothing burger....

Bill Clinton lied. It was wrong. And so if it disgusted someone that a President would lie, then how does one then support an habitual liar. Several thousand outright lies by some accounts. Then there is the matter of false equivalency. Bill lied once, so its okay for my guy to lie incessantly because I agree with his ideology and not with Clinton's 

I am finding it hard to find the line of logic. 

CS

You really don't have to reply to any topic because you are well known to be a Trump hater...I suggest you move on...Trump is still your president, he will NOT be impeached and he will win in Nov 2020...it is not a matter of left/right/ Christian, it is what the USA citizens want.

This San Francisco apartment building's parking spot will cost you $100,000

SAN FRANCISCO -- One hundred thousand dollars can get you a house in many places across the U.S. In San Francisco, the only listing for $100,000 is a parking spot, and the agent says he's getting calls.

"One block from the ballpark and one block from the Embarcadero so it's not only a good place to park your car, and to park your money," said Bill Williams with Compass Real Estate.

The parking spot is located in the South Beach neighborhood one of the most coveted areas in the city.

"I had a picture of it and everything and my phone was ringing off the hook. Because people thought $100,000 for property in San Francisco they were clamoring for that," said Williams.

The average parking price around the area is $15.

According to Williams they got a verbal offer for $90,000 but his clients didn't take it.

"It's all driven by supply and demand. We're surrounded by blocks of multimillion-dollar properties and they came with one parking space," said Williams.

Neighbors in the Townsend building are shocked, "It's ridiculous," said Peggy Chou.

"The thing that makes it so unique is that you don't have to live in the building to use it. So, somebody might just want to have their private parking for when they go to the ballpark or to park their antique car," said Williams.

As more buildings are going up in the city, parking is harder to find.

Sirine Khalifa got a $72 parking ticket across the Townsend listing and even though she was upset about the fine, she said she would use $100,000 for other things.

"For example for the homeless people there are a lot of people living on the street and for me that is not very human," said Khalifa.

Henry Luong is a San Francisco parking enforcement officer who was also shocked by the listing.

"One hundred thousand dollars for a spot, no that's too much," Luong said. "You just have to be careful, just follow the rules."

Like every other unit in the building, whoever buys the parking spot will have to pay property taxes and an HOA fee of $28 a month.

https://abc7news.com/5896007/?fbclid=IwAR2vHxk1xpSXY19VT1ldYWSHaoTEy8kT7Wjg5Z-2_a0EPoKBO0_ge1UTRl8

safe_image.jpg

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

CS

You really don't have to reply to any topic because you are well known to be a Trump hater...I suggest you move on...Trump is still your president, he will NOT be impeached and he will win in Nov 2020...it is not a matter of left/right/ Christian, it is what the USA citizens want.

Change Trump to Obama and 2020  to 2008 or 2012 and it could be applied to every political post you made from 2008. 

10 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

...other  than posts on opinion, the post made with factual data is relevant. How is posting factual information about Trump something to 'move on' about? 

Because by your own words, you do not accept any other facts unless they support your biased narrative...1 + 1...remember? Thus, move on, you already have the we hate Trump position, so yes, move on...