Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

12 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Trump congratulates the Kansas City Chiefs along with the state of Kansas....er....ah...Kansas City is in MISSOURI....hehehe

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/39c9bbb5-f1f7-3637-a7ff-ec2e47fcda69/oops%3A-trump-congratulates.html

How many Americans even know that Kansas City is in (mostly) Missouri?  :)

p,s, I wonder if they're getting flak from Native Americans over the teams name.

I'm looking forward to the state of union speech on Tuesday.

The Senate will vote at 4 p.m. Wednesday on the two impeachment charges against Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

I think the the break from Friday to Wed 4 p.m. was agreed between the GOP and Dems, to give some time to all of them, to consult furiously, with every man and his dog, so they could work out a strategy, to go forward, from Donnie's removal, or not, either way.

If McConnell was confident he could get a "no-removal" vote on the first pass, with no problems, he could have done that earlier, he's playing for time.

mike-pence-pence-president.jpg?w=737&f=3

Biden corruption exposed! 

Peter Schweizer Unveils the Layers of Corruption Behind the Biden Family

Despite former Vice President Joe Biden’s image of being a fighter for the working class, he has actually engaged in behavior that benefitted himself and his family members to the tune of millions of dollars in shady business deals, according to an interview with Government Accountability Institute (GAI) president and Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, author of the new book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/31/peter-schweizer-unveils-layers-corruption-behind-biden-family/

17 hours ago, Flashermac said:

How many Americans even know that Kansas City is in (mostly) Missouri?  :)

p,s, I wonder if they're getting flak from Native Americans over the teams name.

He's the President. He doesn't  know and publicly showed it. Doesn't matter how many Americans know.