Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Brietbart was formed as a nationalist site for the alt right by Bannon. Pardon me if I disregard them. 

Even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day...everytime some data doesn't support your biased narrative, you disregard the data and by doing so you rob yourself of valuable and truthful information...up to you...

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Nunes, the Congressional Cuck for Trump loses his hometown newspaper's endorsement. My brother and his family is in his district.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fresno-bee-devin-nunes-editorial-104012107.html

Devin Nunes' Hometown Newspaper Slams His Donald Trump 'Obsession,' Endorses Rival

No surprise. The lying, biased, fake news media is always pulling such stunts...or are you unaware of their antics?

Rand Paul's shameful attempt to out the whistleblower's name is not only unconscionably wrong, it puts that person in physical danger. Trump wanting to jail the person  as well. There are a great many of good done by whistleblowers. Corporate misdeeds that have saved lives. Removing that protection of anonymity endangers all of us. 

There is simply no floor to the immorality. 

The allegations went through SEVERAL levels of the administration. It was Trump's own administration that said the allegations were credible before even a Democrat in Congress heard it. Trump's own people. Lets not forget that even though the media leaves out those facts. 

Breitbart writes mostly bullshit and supposition. The Republicans control the White House, the Senate, the Supreme Court and a majority of governors. Graham is head of the Judiciary committee and didn't do jack shit for 3 years about the Bidens. And still hasn't. They are all full of shit. Fake outrage. The Senate could have had a full blown investigation and hasn't done a damn thing. Either incompetent (which I doubt given how the GOP operates) or its bullshit and the latter is what it is. 

Where is the DOJ, FBI, whomever arresting Hillary? LOLOLOL...bullshit outrage. Investigate her for the longest investigation in American history, longer than who shot Lincoln, JFK, Reagan, Watergate, just to make her a non viable candidate. 

The American people are sheep. The Republicans figured that out a long time ago. 

The DNC, Democrat's governing body is very corrupt within its own ranks. The leadership has been "establishment" which is coded speech for being bought off for some of the same money that buys off the Republicans (big Pharma, Wall Street, billionaire class, etc.). These groups hedge their bets and win no matter who is in the White House. Trump is just as bought off. He started out using his own money. He is not as rich as he claims to be and accepted millions from richer people and groups. Specifically Robert Mercer, the billionaire who funded Breitbart early on and who made Trump take Kellyann Conway, Bannon, DeVos and others initially till he didn't need the Mercer's money any longer. 

Anyway, the Democrat leadership are more fearful of AOC, Bernie and the others than the Republicans are. The DNC is changing the rules to neutralize Bernie as they did to him in 2016. MSNBC, CNN are on record for their pundits being negative on Bernie. They are part of the same establishment. CNN is owned by Time Warner, MSNBC obviously is big corporate money. 

Sanders and the others who don't take corporate money and PAC money compete well against establishment Democrats in primaries. So the DNC fears them the most. Once these people run against Republicans in general elections they are caught between the proverbial Scylla and Charybdis (rock and a hard place). Fund them and they make a social democrat more legitimate. Not supporting gives that seat to a Republican. 

57 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day...everytime some data doesn't support your biased narrative, you disregard the data and by doing so you rob yourself of valuable and truthful information...up to you...

Just dong God's work Cav. 😉

Saving America from itself. Join me. 

Rush Limbaugh getting the Medal of Freedom is akin to Goebbels getting the Iron Cross. I hate cancer and want to cure it desperately BUT as far as Rush he's done far, far more harm than good in his life's work. I have no sympathy and could not care less how that is received. Mega dittos to that.