Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

8 hours ago, Coss said:

Imagine if Liz turned her yearly message to the people, into the game show spectacle, that Trump just had for the State of the Nation speech, if she did, there would be shock and horror and media for a year and the British royal family would be dead in the water.

BTW the world is exhibiting  Trump fatigue.

What a totally bizarre comparison. This is an election year and every president has used his election year State of the Union address to boost his upcoming campaign. The British monarch is not running for any office. 

82495486_3100402979970278_44000402349228032_n.jpg

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

As I said, President Trump would not be impeached! Now, the false charges must be investigated and the ones responsible must be jailed so this never happens again!!!

Why are you so stupid? Trump was impeached. Trump was not convicted, or removed from office, get it right.

56 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

What a totally bizarre comparison. This is an election year and every president has used his election year State of the Union address to boost his upcoming campaign. The British monarch is not running for any office. 

Why thank you.

Liz is striving to hang onto "office", cupola more years, a decade, they're going to face some deep deep deep unpopularity...

oops, I've been opaque, by "office" I mean "position" "stature" and her and her family's exalted lifestyle.

Trump acquitted at end of months long impeachment process, found not guilty of two articles

For you suffering from TDS...President Trump has been acquitted...not gulity!!!

The Senate voted to acquit President Donald Trump on two articles of impeachment Wednesday, marking the inevitable and historic end to a bitterly fought, divisive impeachment trial that will reverberate into the 2020 election and shape Trump's presidential legacy.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-vote-acquittal/index.html

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

You want to bet that President Trump will be out? Put your money where your mouth is!!!

You know what Cav? You are actually right its not certain. Look what Americans did in 2015. So, join me and millions of others in having some semblance of a Republic left and lets get him and his cronies out of office. 

We could use a deep cover within the enemy ranks. 

We can all have some respite from the impeachment trial that the Republicans voted out of fear and if they had a secret vote, Trump would be out of the White House faster than a Pattaya bar girl after she got paid and you have finished. Romney will be remembered fondly in history. 

Also, the acquittal was already a foregone conclusion. No surprise there. Same as Clinton's acquittal. However, the American people have been shown the truth the Dark Lord (I'm a Harry Potter fan) has been exposed.