Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Biden had a horrible finish in Iowa. The Hunter Biden thing had very little to do with it because they were Democratic voters who didn't care. So, Trump and his surro-cucks...er..ha..surrogates going after the Bidens is a waste of time. Biden won't get the nomination. He never was going to. The only thing I can see for going after him still is to send a message to others but that's already known about Trump anyway. 

How much of a loser do you have to be to brag about being exonerated about a matter that was decided already? LOLOL. Really. The vote in the Senate was not in question with regards to guilty. The number of gully votes was the ONLY thing in question. Same in the Clinton impeachment. The Republicans never had the numbers in the Senate to convict. 

Cav, help me understand the hardcore Trump supporter. I have two questions. First, what specific things would Trump have to do for you not to support him any longer? Second, what specific acts would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment and conviction? 

I'm curious. 

35 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Cav, help me understand the hardcore Trump supporter. I have two questions. First, what specific things would Trump have to do for you not to support him any longer? Second, what specific acts would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment and conviction? 

I'm curious. 

You first...turn your question around to yourself and supply answers...

42 minutes ago, cavanami said:

You first...turn your question around to yourself and supply answers...

Trump has conducted impeachable offenses pretty much from the onset. 

As for the Dems, Pelosi and the Democratic leadership are corrupt within the party, and incompetent when conducting politics against the Republicans so most of the leadership do not deserve my vote. As far as illegalities, none.