Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I asked for specifics. For Trump the Emulement clause. He never separated himself from his businesses and have been using the government to enrich himself from day one  and that is impeachable. There is so much specific things he's done that leaves him not deserving of support, its just way too much. 

16 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I asked for specifics. For Trump the Emulement clause. He never separated himself from his businesses and have been using the government to enrich himself from day one  and that is impeachable. There is so much specific things he's done that leaves him not deserving of support, its just way too much. 

...and your proof? or do you only echo your narrative?

If this was the case, then the Dems would jump on your statement, but they haven't so I judge your statement as bogus, doesn't fly.

24 minutes ago, zzzz said:

I predict that Trump will be the first to be impeached twice!

The lying, corrupt Dems will continue to undermine President Trump, so you could be correct but he will again be acquitted by the Senate.

Let's see Congress investigate the Biden corruption! can't do that, Biden is a Dem!!

On 2/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, Coss said:

Why thank you.

Liz is striving to hang onto "office", cupola more years, a decade, they're going to face some deep deep deep unpopularity...

oops, I've been opaque, by "office" I mean "position" "stature" and her and her family's exalted lifestyle.

The alternative is having some dumbass politician as the head of state. Who would you rather have, an apolitical monarch or klutzy Boris Johnson? Without a monarch, Scotland would probably go independent and even Northern Ireland might decide to go off on its own. I suppose the Welsh would stay with whatever was left of the UK.

6 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Cav, help me understand the hardcore Trump supporter. I have two questions. First, what specific things would Trump have to do for you not to support him any longer? Second, what specific acts would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment and conviction? 

I'm curious. 

1. Dump Melania and run off with Hillary?

2. Dump Melania and run off with Hillary?

:hmmm:

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

...and your proof? or do you only echo your narrative?

If this was the case, then the Dems would jump on your statement, but they haven't so I judge your statement as bogus, doesn't fly.

All presidents in the modern area with a business put their business in a blind trust, or have sold it. Carter did so with his peanut farm. Just because the Dems haven't impeached him for it, doesn't make it not a fact.

https://www.acslaw.org/expertforum/profiting-off-the-presidency-trumps-violations-of-the-emoluments-clauses/

The Mueller Report laid out impeachable offenses for example. Mueller said, he had no power to charge only to give the Congress the information and its up to Congress to impeach. He was right. Trump for example is an un-indicted co conspirator in the Cohen conviction. In any court Trump is also guilty. Cohen did it on behalf of Trump. 

Remember, we have both agreed the Dems are incompetent. There is a laundry list of things and Pelosi said during the Mueller investigation she was not going to back impeachment when it was clear there were impeachable acts. 

Not filing impeachment isn't proof there isn't impeachable acts. There were no impeachment of Nixon. He quit before there was a formal vote. Did Nixon do impeachable things if there was no formal vote in Congress that impeached him? It could be argued (weakly) that drafting impeachment articles but not voting on it, could be regarded as not impeachable. 

Anyway, you asked me for my back up information here it is. 

Your turn. My original question.