Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Anyway, I've provided enough proof and reason and logic for people on here to make up their own minds with regards to what was posted about voter Id, and the votes to end slavery. It's laughable that southern politicians would vote to end slavery. The south, the apt named "bible belt' has always been conservative. The north liberal for the most part. Common sense as well as the facts dictates the voting was regional. The Republicans that voted for it were  pro business but socially liberal (Nelson Rockerfeller was one of them, so was Jack Kemp), both NY Republicans who were pro civil rights, voting rights but also liked by big northern corporations and today's Republican party which were Democrat for 100 years after the Civil War is taking credit for something they would never have voted for and something their forefathers voted against. 

The scariest thing on here is refusing to state anything that your guy can do for you to stop supporting him. By default he can literally do anything. The fact that they support a child molester senate because Trump did means they will support Trump if he was found diddling a little kid. There are people on video saying they will support Trump for dictator or if he shot someone they'd ask for the reason before saying he was wrong. This is a cult. All the signs of a cult. Scary. 

And as the son of a baptist Deacon, I must do God's work and remove the anti Christ Join me Cav in this righteous, holy crusade for justice. 😁

14 hours ago, cavanami said:

Idiots making comments that someone is not POTUS....

I would hazard that such a comment may lead to an indisputable misunderstanding. You have possession of  a classic example, of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain. I've known sheep that could outwit you.  You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.  You are about one bit short of a byte. I do desire that we may be better strangers.