Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"Both parties are slimy. The DNC's sliminess is mainly against their own."

Not completely, since I remember quite well how the Dems were trying to throw up restrictions to make it difficult for active duty military to vote from outside the US, since the military tends to be more conservative and vote Republican.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1375024/Gore-campaign-trying-to-block-military-votes.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/09/26/obama-accused-of-suppressing-military-vote-by-withholding-absentee-ballots/#3d92da7f645d

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-ignores-military-absentee-voting-problems/

NFL Legend Franco Harris: Traitors Like Kaepernick Would Have Been Beaten by Teammates In My Era

NFL Hall of Famer Franco Harris says national anthem protests would not have been tolerated by players in his day. In fact, he said that overpaid jackasses like Colin Kaepernick would have got their ass beat for pulling attention-seeking stunts like kneeling during the anthem.

The reason I know the Democrats don't know shit about the economy is that they are unable to (rather than unwilling to) point out the mess we are in. All through the Obama years, the stock market recovered to record highs, unemployment was cut in half, and according to the same stats millions of jobs added but yet many of Trump's votes were economic based. NOTHING has changed substantially except for the rich. 

The vast majority of Trump's support is still struggling financially like the rest of us, but their fight is not an economic one but a cultural/societal one. The national debt, which was used as a hammer on Obama, is growing at a record rate. Whenever Obama's people sited positive economic news the mantra from the conservatives was 'the debt is a timebomb'  Now that its Trump not a peep, the complete opposite response when ever anyone brings up the out of control debt is the unemployment rate is at record low. You can't make this shit up. Circular argument. 

I rarely hear Democrats counter the economic claims. Pelosi did recently but it rarely happens. And to a certain extent it doesn't matter to the hardcore support, but it does to the ones who voted for him for economic reasons. Record number of farmers are bankrupt. Personal debt is at record levels. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-4-8-billion-budget-052220493.html?bcmt=1

Trump's $4.8 trillion budget proposal revisits rejected cuts

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

NFL Legend Franco Harris: Traitors Like Kaepernick Would Have Been Beaten by Teammates In My Era

NFL Hall of Famer Franco Harris says national anthem protests would not have been tolerated by players in his day. In fact, he said that overpaid jackasses like Colin Kaepernick would have got their ass beat for pulling attention-seeking stunts like kneeling during the anthem.

While Jim Brown supports Kaepernick. So "meh"...????

I'd like to ask Franco what he thought in his day about Ali protesting the war and the 1968 Olympians. Clearly Franco has no idea or doesn't care what Kaepernick was protesting about and this following fact is almost always ignored. Kaepernick's taking the knee was suggested as the proper protest WITHOUT disrespecting vets by a white vet who fought in the middle east. So, people should take issue with the guy who told him to do that. 

But lets be honest, its about the REASON more than the act. You never ever hear people talk about why he's protesting. They know but are having cognitive dissonance. 

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

HitlerlikesthisS.png.4fcc5647ef7ad33decfe30dc7203b864.png*

*  satire

I have to admit, I've rather enjoyed watching the mental unraveling of the 'very stable genius'.  He's set foot in a quagmire; the only way out is death or disgrace (along with forfeiture of whatever assets the banks don't own).  As always the Germans come to the rescue with the perfect word - schadenfreude.  And this will be delicious.  This should top me up for life!

I'll give him his due, he's always managed to slither his way out of bad situations more or less until he climbed onto the top of the garbage heap that is US politics - with Russian assistance of course.  But every step of the way he's become more and more en mired. The beautiful thing is that there is no way out this time.  Well apart from suicide, which would be a damn shame, a denouement that would frankly rob people of their natural sense of justice.

Of course the salutary lesson here boys and girls is don't do drugs.  A junkie as POTUS, who would have thunk it?

The American taxpayer will be milked by untold millions by the Trumps for years to come. How? Trump and the family will get secret service for life and they will do what they are doing now. Charge the secret service ovdf $600 a night to stay in their property. You can just imagine them having to fly around, etc. Trump will milk this for millions. As well as his presidential library. He will find a way to to milk us for untold millions in funding, etc. This isnt' done by a long shot.