Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The American taxpayer will be milked by untold millions by the Trumps for years to come. How? Trump and the family will get secret service for life and they will do what they are doing now. Charge the secret service ovdf $600 a night to stay in their property. You can just imagine them having to fly around, etc. Trump will milk this for millions. As well as his presidential library. He will find a way to to milk us for untold millions in funding, etc. This isnt' done by a long shot. 

I see your point, he will probably go to some country club prison once everything comes to light or even house arrest.  The big problem he has is that it isn't even an option for him.  The Russians simply won't tolerate him sliding further into dementia and risk spilling the beans.  I know I wouldn't - you've milked him for all he has, then it's time to go - a well planned operation is done from start to finish.  The 'suicide' I keep mentioning may or may not be real.  I certainly won't be surprised when I hear the news. 

28 minutes ago, cavanami said:

WOW...TDS is strong in soooo many!

27 minutes ago, cavanami said:

More truth and facts!

babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah babble babble babble blah blah blah - seig Trump

HitlerlikesthisS.png.cbaa81969c5ecab5d2a2f9e1f5481a35.png*

* satire

Trump is a classic example of a counteractive pathology, characterized by the repression and denial of  the inferior portions of the self and striving for the exact opposite, the curing of insults to pride, winning general respect, prestige, fame.

If this sounds familiar, it is because this is what is generally considered to be a what you need to be successful in Western culture - and goes someway to explaining his popularity.  But this is compulsively extreme in Trump, based on a weak neurotic structural foundation. 

Most people would have noticed these chief traits:

1. Counteractive need for dominance, superiority;

2. Counteractive aggression, revenge;

3. Repression of conscious, compliance, love;

4. Projection of criticizable elements of the self.

I plan to outline each four points in a series of posts - to give you a taste we'll briefly look at the first one. 

1. Counteractive need for dominance, superiority

* this often develops when a subject has had to endure their formative years with a harsh and unjust person - presumably the father in this case.  It is readily apparent in intolerable feelings of inferiority.  In turn this leads to contempt of their inferior traits (weakness, timidity, submissiveness) and the urge to repress them in themselves, and condemn them in others,

* accompanied by this will be a high admiration and envy of others, with a vision of the self as ultimately superior,

* repeated efforts to become superior (a counteraction from a wounded pride), encouraged by moments of extreme self-confidence when one believes he has met the equal of one's vision. 

These traits are very common, but they are so profound in Trump, the commonly balancing forces such as affection, conscience, self criticism, humour are virtually non-existent.  What remains is megalomania (a form of omnipotence).  He can *never* be wrong, his criteria of superiority is the very opposite of he himself is or once was.

I continue this discourse shortly.