Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

There is a 90 percent chance no lawsuit against Mayor Pete and Warren will happen. If there is, my guess it will get a summary judgment and dismissed by the judge. Zero chance of this winning. None. Zilch. .Nada. If filed, its purely a nuisance suit and the courts will see it as such. 

My group "Bar Girls For Buddha' was declined for funding. I'm gonna use the lawyer mentioned in this thread that is going after Mayor Pete to file my lawsuit

https://www.newsweek.com/doj-gave-500k-grant-hookers-jesus-instead-established-anti-trafficking-groups-report-1486596

DOJ GAVE $500K GRANT TO 'HOOKERS FOR JESUS' INSTEAD OF ESTABLISHED ANTI-TRAFFICKING GROUPS: REPORT

Without going into the sentiments and drives of the man that is the President of the USA, there is a clear clash between his conscious and unconscious life. 

As a rule you don't set out to demonstrate the rather discerning details of a person's ego.  But Trump has displayed a clear *orienting thema* .  In Trump's case it is not expedient to make a distinction between the major configurations of overt drives and sentiments and the orienting thema - he is explicit in word and deed and thus is consistent and is of a relatively consistent and obvious type. 

By far the most common form of defense mechanism is that of projection.  This works in the service of self esteem, in blinding him to his inferiority.  It is simply unprecedented, how often it is used and the intensity of it.  It operates so promptly and consistently, indeed by paying close attention to the objects that Trump scorns and condemns one gets a fairly accurate and comprehensive view of his own id. 

Perhaps most perplexing is that he has consciously adopted and furthered what was no doubt a purely unconscious mechanism.  He has many pathologies:

* Insult as stimulus

* Compulsive criminality

* Contempt for himself - something he is largely unconscious  of and more conspicuously are his superiority feelings.

It is a characteristic of the proud counteractive personality that his energies are not engaged unless he has been insulted or injured - or imagined to have been belittled in some way.  Berating and snubbing a 15 year old girl is a fairly extreme example of this. 

I will further this analysis in further posts - Yes I'm a highly qualified doctor;  I'm also a highly competent judge of character. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, panadolsandwich said:

Yes I'm a highly qualified doctor;  I'm also a highly competent judge of character. 

Mister, I am neither. But to know that this guy is sick in his head needs no doctor. It would actually be more interesting to receive an analysis why millions of members  of the US Trump-Cult support an obviously disturbed subject like him. Why do previously reasonable members of the senate throw themseves on the floor in front of him and start licking his feet? Why can such an cowardly bastard insult a person like McCain and survive this unbelievable insult?

I think the problem is less Trump but a large part of the American society. I propose to split the US between an East plus West Cost  USRA ( United States of Reasonable  Americans ) and  USOA ( United States of Other Americans). Maybe the USRA should build a wall along their borders.

First US evacuee infected with coronavirus was mistakenly released from hospital

The first US evacuee from China known to be infected with the Wuhan coronavirus was mistakenly released from a San Diego hospital after an initial test found the person had not been infected, local health officials said Monday.

The patient arrived in the US last week at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar on a State Department flight from Wuhan, China, and was hospitalized with three others after showing possible symptoms of the virus. After an initial CDC test showed all four patients did not have the novel coronavirus, they were released Sunday and returned to the 14-day federal quarantine at Miramar, the University of California, San Diego Health said in a statement.

"This morning, CDC officials advised San Diego Public Health that further testing revealed that one of the four patients tested positive for (novel coronavirus)," UC San Diego Health said in a statement. "The confirmed positive patient was returned to UC San Diego Health for observation and isolation until cleared by the CDC for release."

Another person at Miramar was also hospitalized on Monday afternoon and was being tested for the coronavirus. Both patients "are doing well and have minimal symptoms," UC San Diego Health said.

The San Diego case is the 13th to be confirmed in the US and the seventh in California. Eleven of these cases have been confirmed in people who recently traveled to Wuhan, China; the other two are instances of person-to-person transmission.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/1st-infected-us-evacuee-was-mistakenly-discharged/ar-BBZRFX5?ocid=msedgntp&fbclid=IwAR2l7Vnex1Lozlv7w9-tpzo_kCJ6xd3tuh725KJK15Zu5wfRmjPNCHM9mvI

Oops ...