Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

You know, something like, nature docco, Lemmings falling off a cliff, the majority are pushing up, over the edge, at first, there are only one or two falling, then tens of lemmings fall... that's where we are now. Large numbers are teetering and will follow.

National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien says he was the one who removed Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother Yevgeny from the National Security Council, not Trump.“Those were my decisions and I stand by them,” he said. O’Brien also claimed that Vindman and his brother weren’t fired, they were simply rotated out of the White House ahead of schedule. “It was just time for them to go back,” O’Brien added, “their service was no longer needed.” Trump, however, admitted the day after Vindman’s ouster that Vindman was removed because he was “insubordinate” and “reported the contents of my ‘perfect’ phone calls incorrectly.” (Axios / Mother Jones)

The fourth federal prosecutor resigned from the Roger Stone case after the Justice Department announced that it planned to reduce the sentencing recommendation for Stone. Michael Marando’s departure means the entire prosecutorial team working on the case has resigned in protest over the DOJ’s decision. (Washington Post / NBC News / Associate Press / CNN)

Trump withdrew his nomination for the Treasury Department’s undersecretary for terrorism and financial crimes. Trump had originally planned to nominate former U.S. attorney for D.C. Jessie Liu, who was confirmed in September 2017 to lead the U.S. attorney’s largest office and oversee high-profile prosecutions like those against Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and others stemming from the Mueller probe. Liu resigned from the U.S. attorney’s office last month after Trump announced his plans to nominate her to the Treasury undersecretary position. (Axios / Washington Post)

Prescient - (Cav, you can use google, to look this word up and find out what it means) 

CeW6uxrUUAATjRp?format=jpg&name=small

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

Since this is the USA thread, which you are NOT an American citizen, then I can only supply a warning when BSers like you come into the thread.

Ooh what a good idea!

It appears that our resident twat, has hit on a good idea. Confine comments, posts and participation in the USA thread to citizens of the USA.

I propose a vote:

1/. Restrict comments, posts, participation in the USA thread, to citizens of the USA.

2/. Restrict comments, posts, participation in the USA thread, to citizens of the USA, who are in possession, of an I.Q. of less than 85. 

3/. A moderator be appointed to: (in P.M.s) vet the membership, of the group as defined in 1 and 2 above, by sighting documentary evidence of said qualifications for participation.

Citizenship of the United States is a status that entails specific rights, duties and benefits. Citizenship is understood as a "right to have rights" since it serves as a foundation of fundamental rights derived from and protected by the Constitution and laws of the United States, such as the rights to freedom of expression, vote, due process, live and work in the United States, and to receive federal assistance. The implementation of citizenship requires attitudes including allegiance to the republic, participation, and an impulse to promote communities. Certain rights are so fundamental that they are guaranteed to all persons, not just citizens. Not all citizens have the right to vote in federal elections, e.g. those living in Puerto Rico.

There are two primary sources of citizenship: birthright citizenship, in which a person is presumed to be a citizen if he or she was born within the territorial limits of the United States, or—providing certain other requirements are met—born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent, and naturalization, a process in which an eligible legal immigrant applies for citizenship and is accepted. These two pathways to citizenship are specified in the Citizenship Clause of the Constitution's 1868 Fourteenth Amendment which reads:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

— 14th Amendment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_United_States

Survey Finds People Who Identify as Left-Wing More Likely to Have Been Diagnosed With a Mental Illness

The data speaks for itself.

A new survey of more than 8,000 people has found that those who identify with left-wing political beliefs are more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental illness.

Ann Coulter’s “liberalism is a mental disorder” catchphrase has become something of a clichéd meme, but the data appears to support it.

Carried out by Slate Star Codex, the online survey collected a wealth of data from respondents about their education, demographic, lifestyle and political views...

The results show that people who occupy the farther left end of the political spectrum are more likely to have been “formally diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.”

image.jpeg.8423ec6351806c6a2ec44dc0abc9237f.jpeg

https://www.infowars.com/survey-finds-people-who-identify-as-left-wing-more-likely-to-have-been-diagnosed-with-a-mental-illness/

14 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

I think I've got the gist of what you said, although I did have to parse it.  Not that it's any of your business, but I am an American citizen.  Partly why I feel a duty to reply to people like you. 

Your LIES exposed by you own mouth (keyboard)!!!

• The carnival that rolls downhill
  • panadolsandwich
  • Members
  • 1153 posts
  • LocationBrisVegas

It's time to stand up America.  Yeah don't worry God loves you.  Just stand up with pride.  Stand up.  It's time to stand up and fight. 

Because I am an optimist. The founding 'fathers' were rather clever in deriving a self-correcting constitution; and it will self correct - if only actual Americans care about it. 

I'm not willing to call it a day and Jesus, I'm not even American.  Just reasonably intelligent I suppose.

59 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Your LIES exposed by you own mouth (keyboard)!!!

• The carnival that rolls downhill
  • panadolsandwich
  • Members
  • 1153 posts
  • LocationBrisVegas

It's time to stand up America.  Yeah don't worry God loves you.  Just stand up with pride.  Stand up.  It's time to stand up and fight. 

Because I am an optimist. The founding 'fathers' were rather clever in deriving a self-correcting constitution; and it will self correct - if only actual Americans care about it. 

I'm not willing to call it a day and Jesus, I'm not even American.  Just reasonably intelligent I suppose.

Well I'm not American.  I was born in Australia.  But I didn't even grow up there.  I do have an American passport which I explained was sponsored by the work I do.  I can vote, buy real estate, corrupt politicians - whatever I damn well like as a US citizen. Which is why I feel it a duty to push back against cretins like you. 

Now I hope you've been practising your banjo, because I'm pretty damn good boy.

24 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Well I'm not American.  I was born in Australia.  But I didn't even grow up there.  I do have an American passport which I explained was sponsored by the work I do.  I can vote, buy real estate, corrupt politicians - whatever I damn well like as a US citizen. Which is why I feel it a duty to push back against cretins like you. 

Now I hope you've been practising your banjo, because I'm pretty damn good boy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You out yourself again with your lies! too easy!!!

1. You must be a U.S. citizen or non-citizen national. Passports are only issued to applicants who possess U.S. citizenship or are non-citizen nationals. ... U.S. citizenship must be proved in order to get a United States passport unless the person is a non-citizen national.

A United States National (non-citizen) is a native of an American territorial possession. Nationals are entitled to all of the legal protection a U.S. citizens would have but do not have the complete political rights of a U.S. citizen. National Status and Citizenship.

🤣

🤣

Also Cav, if you've got nothing to say for yourself, please lay off the rampant posting of videos with no comment.  It's fairly obnoxious.  Or at least provide a short synopsis of why you feel the video is important. 

If you put so much effort into practising the banjo I wouldn't feel so much of a need to handicap myself.  But go Cav, lift yourself up, you can do it man. 

You're struggling, so let me provide some pointers.  You should keep reiterating that Trump is a self made man.  An Ann Randian type figure that shrugged off the weight of the world to restore dignity and prosperity to the ailing USA.  He came from nothing and selflessly took the mantle where he's being unfairly criticized by people jealous of his success. 

Well that should be enough to keep you going for a bit at least.  We'll got onto the subtleties in a bit.  In the meantime, don't forget the banjo, I'm a coming for ya.  

2 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Also Cav, if you've got nothing to say for yourself, please lay off the rampant posting of videos with no comment.  It's fairly obnoxious.  Or at least provide a short synopsis of why you feel the video is important. 

If you put so much effort into practising the banjo I wouldn't feel so much of a need to handicap myself.  But go Cav, lift yourself up, you can do it man. 

You're struggling, so let me provide some pointers.  You should keep reiterating that Trump is a self made man.  An Ann Randian type figure that shrugged off the weight of the world to restore dignity and prosperity to the ailing USA.  He came from nothing and selflessly took the mantle where he's being unfairly criticized by people jealous of his success. 

Well that should be enough to keep you going for a bit at least.  We'll got onto the subtleties in a bit.  In the meantime, don't forget the banjo, I'm a coming for ya.  

1. never said or implied that President Trump was a self made person.

2. Hint: stop digging the hole you are standing in deeper....you are waaaay over your brain capacity...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣