Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

8 minutes ago, cavanami said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You out yourself again with your lies! too easy!!!

1. You must be a U.S. citizen or non-citizen national. Passports are only issued to applicants who possess U.S. citizenship or are non-citizen nationals. ... U.S. citizenship must be proved in order to get a United States passport unless the person is a non-citizen national.

A United States National (non-citizen) is a native of an American territorial possession. Nationals are entitled to all of the legal protection a U.S. citizens would have but do not have the complete political rights of a U.S. citizen. National Status and Citizenship.

🤣

🤣

This may cause you further mental breakdown.  I am a US citizen. Is Melania Trump a US citizen? 

I ask this in concern for you - are you quite alright?  You don't appear to be.  I mean you seem to be rather upset out of all proportion to anything I've really said.  Mind that playing the banjo can also be therapeutic.  Can we fix a date?

The lies continue...too easy! When you lie, you lose track of your lies and contradict yourself, as I have clearly shown, You seem to have mental issues, please seek help! Stop digging yourself deeper!!!

Now I have some grass to watch growing, more mental stimulation then your lies!

" I'm not willing to call it a day and Jesus, I'm not even American.  Just reasonably intelligent I suppose. "

6 minutes ago, cavanami said:

1. never said or implied that President Trump was a self made person.

2. Hint: stop digging the hole you are standing in deeper....you are waaaay over your brain capacity...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love it.  I'm all but tying my hands behind my back, providing you with talking points and *I* am way over my  ahhh, brain capacity.  Not quite how I would have put it.  Do you know where you are? Or who you are even?

You are mysteriously silent on the banjo duel.  Are you feverishly practising?  I hope so because this banjo has your name on it.  It will be a banjo duel to end all duels. 

21 minutes ago, cavanami said:

The lies continue...too easy! When you lie, you lose track of your lies and contradict yourself, as I have clearly shown, You seem to have mental issues, please seek help! Stop digging yourself deeper!!!

Now I have some grass to watch growing, more mental stimulation then your lies!

" I'm not willing to call it a day and Jesus, I'm not even American.  Just reasonably intelligent I suppose. "

I am an American citizen.  You can't just repeatedly say I'm not.  It's rather childish to keep harping on the same point, when I've explained multiple times.

Also classic projection - you my friend have mental issues, I've shown concern about this in a very recent post. 

I don't consider myself American because I don't.  I'm a man of the world.  The reason I'm unwilling to explain myself to you is that you are a cheap person.  I mean cheap in the same sense as contemptible - however cheap just seems to fit the bill better. 

Now one thing I can confidently say is that you will be a virtuoso on the banjo.  So let's let all this water under the bridge and fix a date for the duel.  I suspect you've taken time off posting to practise. 

It is known that Trump has a special admiration for senior advisor Steven Miller.  It's hardly a secret that Mr Miller is a friend of Dorothy which leads to all kinds of speculation. 

He has been described as the most pro-gay president.

What is well known is that Trump displays a peculiar type of intra rejection (self-contempt).  I've already covered his extraordinary habit of projection, traits related to his inferior and rejected self, we might cite these as refusals to acknowledge aspects of himself. 

We call attention to his so called nobility and his superiority.  As far as we can trace back his ancestors were born of lowly stock, peasants and draft dodgers.  Among his family several members are mentally retarded, one feeble minded.  There is little genetic superiority to cry about, yet he openly supports the white supremacist movement.

We shouldn't ignore that Trump is enormously talented.  His talent:

* He fully appreciates the need to gain the support of the masses by any means necessary.  And he is very, very good at this.

* Recognition of the inestimable value of winning the support of the youth.

* An acute identification and perverse understanding of the deepest longings of the average American and the ability to give a passionate uplifting response to these longings. 

* An extraordinary ability to rouse the most primitive, ideal sentiments in man - to arouse the most basest instincts and yet cloak them with nobility and thereby justifying all actions as a means to a goal. 

This is only a start and I'll get onto it, there are at least a dozen more.  The general point is don't underestimate him.  It's not particularly ethical to use my training like this.  There's an overwhelming need for people to gain insight into his character, what motivates him.  That overrides all else; excepting the banjo of course.

I should really finish the above post but Im ma chomping on the bit. I can always go back, but I'm keen to get onto the predictions side of things, because the data has come in. 

What we can say with some confidence, based on this analysis is:

* Trump's behaviour will become increasingly neurotic.

* He may go insane - not as far fetched as you may think, he has the all the makings of a paranoid schizophrenic, no doubt assisted by his drug habit and the load of frustration and failure that he has coming to him may just crack his resistance to the terrible forces of his unconscious. 

* Assassination.  It would be preferable to suicide and Trump may just persuade some half crazy paranoid, not unlike himself to do it.  This is the most undesirable outcome.  It would increase the fanaticism of his followers that would otherwise fall by the wayside.  Picture Caesar being slain by Brutus; Christ betrayed by Judas.

* Trump will seek refuge in a foreign country. I've really thought about this.  It's highly unlikely, his life won't be worth much once he is deposed.  In fact I think he faces an 'Epstein future'. 

* Suicide.  This is not only highly likely I would go so far as to say it's inevitable.  For all he's done, I do genuinely feel sorry for him.  He'll most likely be confronted by a billet-doux.  It will explain what has to be done, and the consequences of failing to do it.  Besides when he is finally confronted by his inferiority, his immense failures, being a laughing stock of the world - I think he'll gladly do it.  And may he rot in hell.

That is how the world currently stands.  I wish it wasn't so, but if you want to play with the big boys, well you have to pay the piper.  Insulting virtually everyone was never going to go well in his favour - what?  he insulted the FBI, the military etc. 

Cav, cav, cav - where for are thou Cav?  You must be furiously practising that banjo.  Can you a least give me a sign that you at least acknowledge our forthcoming banjo duel.  Or are you saving it for the moment when you burst out of the dressing  room banjo in hand and a fresh appalachian tattoo on your chest - it was meant to say Geogia, but the hillbilly put Alabama in stead.