Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

1. never said or implied that President Trump was a self made person.

2. Hint: stop digging the hole you are standing in deeper....you are waaaay over your brain capacity...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

Also Cav, if you've got nothing to say for yourself, please lay off the rampant posting of videos with no comment.  It's fairly obnoxious.  Or at least provide a short synopsis of why you feel the video is important. 

I support the proposal, nobody here does ever read this junk I guess.

9 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

I love it.  I'm all but tying my hands behind my back, providing you with talking points and *I* am way over my  ahhh, brain capacity.  Not quite how I would have put it.  Do you know where you are? Or who you are even?

You are mysteriously silent on the banjo duel.  Are you feverishly practising?  I hope so because this banjo has your name on it.  It will be a banjo duel to end all duels. 

You are fifty years too late for any banjo duel. 

If you get to Bangkok, please advise me and I will try to arrange a meet up like we did with Hugh Hoy. 

44 minutes ago, cavanami said:

You are fifty years too late for any banjo duel. 

If you get to Bangkok, please advise me and I will try to arrange a meet up like we did with Hugh Hoy. 

Don't be shy about the banjo, the reason I choose the banjo is because it favours you.  I want the duel to be so heavily weighted in your favour that my eventual triumph will be seen as a win among wins.  I've made no secret that I wish to handicap myself, my youth, my intelligence, my charisma, my education lol simply to eclipse anything you are.  A banjo duel is a fair way to settle things.  I don't wish to be seen as demolishing a feeble old stubborn misguided crotchety man simply because I can.  Dueling banjos gives you a fighting chance.  Take the olive branch and let us fix a date for the duel. 

Hugh Hoy, hmmm I'm sure would have been carousing with my great grandfather.  Just how old are you?  Next you'll be reminiscing about the good old days with Bernard Trink.  If my calculations are correct you are just about to pop off.  You are out in deep water and I highly doubt you are a good swimmer.  If you don't have much time, please factor it into your banjo decision.

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-reportedly-spent-important-policy-220200842.html

Trump reportedly spent important policy meetings grilling Reince Priebus about badgers

I should really finish my don't underestimate Trump post.

Whilst he is an idiot, he is a dangerous idiot.  Most people presume he is an idiot and they are correct.  He knows that, so he plays along.  When talking about policy for example, a subject he is inherently never going to understand, he'll belittle you by bringing up some nonsense that he remembers by a kind of keyword.  Badger Priebus would be a good example.  What about Mini Mike, Sleepy Joe, Shifty Schiff.  You have to be reminded that this guy is a grown adult and not a child in a playground. 

He will get what's coming to him.  There is not one single shred of a doubt about that.  There are so many coming for him that the only mystery will be who got to him first. 

The attorney general is appointed by the president and the agenda of the department of justice is set by the president. Each president focuses on different things and while the DOJ is independent, its naive to think that there isn't a certain level of situations where they act in the benefit of the president. It's not right but its part of Washington DC

However, there has always been a line. The FBI, DOJ are made up of attorneys and law enforcement and no matter their political affiliation, they have a line and they uphold it no matter who it is. 

That is completely gone with Trump. The DOJ is now openly a tool of the president to protect his friends and allies. They are not really hiding it any longer. Any semblance of independence is gone. The president has openly said his friend who has broken the law, no question, should not be punished. 

His supporters are quiet, this forum included. The precedence is also another sign America has ramifications that are disastrous. We are presently at a time where its now obvious Republicans can not be trusted with respecting the constitution and rule of law. If Democrats take control and do not compromise and freeze out their counterpart, they wouldn't be wrong given what we are seeing now. Trump and the Republicans simply are not honest, will not negotiate or conduct government in good faith and are deserving of no consideration at all.