Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

WTF???

I'm genuinely curious about this, but are you simple minded?  A fancy word for mentally retarded.  It would be kinder then calling you a cruel selfish prick for instance.  I don't want to say this, I really wish you wouldn't make me say this, but you appear to be a combination of both.  If you ever set foot out of America don't be surprised by the way people treat you.  Obviously being a member of this forum, you've made some kind of incursion into Thailand. 

Thai people don't universally despise Americans, it's more subtle then that.  The moment you open your mouth they will catch you out.  You will be treated with the scorn that most pathetic posters on Stickman's website complained about. 

I was taught to treat people much like I expected to be treated when I was barely two years old.  It's not really a difficult concept to understand - unless you suffer a kind of retardation. 

Posting some cheap contemptible propaganda with no comment.  I mean - why do you do it?  If it is such an important thing you wish to share with the community at least have the decency to kind of give a brief description, a bit of text explaining why it's so important, where you might think they got it wrong etc. 

2000. The Democrats hate America so I'm voting for Bush. Support him. 2008. The Democrats are bad So I'm voting for McCain Support him 2012. The Democrats are bad. I'm voting for Romney. Support him. 2016. Bush, McCain and Romney say Trump is bad. Oh, they are part of the establishment. Support Trump. 

Obama allegedly putting kids in changes (Not true but suppose it was). 2008 to 2016. Don't say a thing about it if it happened. 2018. Trump puts kids in cages. "Obama built the cages!", which means you supported it when Obama supposedly did it. No verbiage it would be wrong if Obama did. It was always supported. So to gaslight you into not saying anything, "Obama built them" to force acceptance of little kids dragged from parents, no contact, in their own feces some of them, physically and sexually abused. Just one of many, many different violations of any humane person's conscience. 

If someone said the Dems are corrupt, I'd agree. If I answer, ,"then what" and the answer is the Republican party, then you would have to show me that the Republicans do not engage in the same thing. If you can't you are saying my poison is better than their poison. 

If you are saying both parties are corrupt in their own way and there is some deep state, and we need a person that is not part of it, then that person can not be a new type of poison. He can not be worse and self serving. Its akin to a German in 1933 saying the Weimar Republic is corrupt, and so is the Social Democratic Party (2nd in voting), so support the Nazis. 

Larry Elder is the only commentator I know that defends Bush and I've heard him in interview defend's Bush's presidency. The guy is a complete and utter hack. In order to stay relevant he will literally support anyone and anything. Self hating to a degree I've rarely seen. He tries to mask it by sometimes referring to himself as a Libertarian. I used to self describe myself as one many years ago till I realized that many people that do were Republicans on the fringe trying to mask fascism and I didn't want to be associated with that crowd. 

https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/letters-readers/2010-12-27/story/reply-larry-elder-no-vindication-president-bush

https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/letters-readers/2010-12-27/story/reply-larry-elder-no-vindication-president-bush

16 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

2000. The Democrats hate America so I'm voting for Bush. Support him. 2008. The Democrats are bad So I'm voting for McCain Support him 2012. The Democrats are bad. I'm voting for Romney. Support him. 2016. Bush, McCain and Romney say Trump is bad. Oh, they are part of the establishment. Support Trump. 

Obama allegedly putting kids in changes (Not true but suppose it was). 2008 to 2016. Don't say a thing about it if it happened. 2018. Trump puts kids in cages. "Obama built the cages!", which means you supported it when Obama supposedly did it. No verbiage it would be wrong if Obama did. It was always supported. So to gaslight you into not saying anything, "Obama built them" to force acceptance of little kids dragged from parents, no contact, in their own feces some of them, physically and sexually abused. Just one of many, many different violations of any humane person's conscience. 

If someone said the Dems are corrupt, I'd agree. If I answer, ,"then what" and the answer is the Republican party, then you would have to show me that the Republicans do not engage in the same thing. If you can't you are saying my poison is better than their poison. 

If you are saying both parties are corrupt in their own way and there is some deep state, and we need a person that is not part of it, then that person can not be a new type of poison. He can not be worse and self serving. Its akin to a German in 1933 saying the Weimar Republic is corrupt, and so is the Social Democratic Party (2nd in voting), so support the Nazis. 

Have you actually been to Iraq, or for that matter Afghanistan?  Did you actually witness patriot missiles being fired?  Did you personally see the tanks rolling in from Saudi Arabia?  Did you see the captain as he ordered in all those bombing sorties on civilian targets?.  And for that matter were you on one of the Aircraft carriers supposedly carrying out this operation.  Were you there when Bush in bomber jacket announced mission accomplished?  Did you witness all those atrocities as American cowboys gunned down all those women and children listening to their heavy metal music in their APCs?  And if you did, did you notice how the American leadership dealt with it by covering it up?

If you weren't there, then it never happened.  Stop listening to all this fake news.  The shareef don't like it, rock the Casbah.  Lol, it's not kosher. 

Here is the quandary. The Republicans know the economy but because they get their money from the 1 percent, they do their bidding and know how to lie about it. The Democratic leadership don't know shit about the economy I'm convinced. If they did, they'd point out this stuff but they let Republicans lie when I see pundit shows and have no response. 

Obama created more jobs in his last 3 years than Trump did in his first 3. I've always said BOTH Obama's and Trump's job growth numbers are overwhelmingly jobs that leave most Americans living paycheck to paycheck because of a variety of things (cost of living, etc.) 

I also realize that the saying that if you repeat a lie 3 times it becomes the truth. And to answer the question the article poses, there are 2 reasons. First, the economy is shit and he inherited a stagnant economy and second, Trump has made the problem worse. 

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/admin-can-t-explain-why-us-job-growth-has-slowed-n1136321

Admin can't explain why US job growth has slowed under Trump

I have been to Saudi Arabia. I was surprised there were so many poor people there. I thought it was going to be like the UAE, very modern and rich. Tons of poor and poverty there. Really surprised me. 

I have friends that worked in Afghanistan and iraq, so only know it through their eyes. Some military and some non military. The reason why we are a target is because we are there. If history has taught us anything about the Arab world is if you take away a common enemy they will fight among themselves. They have never gotten along. They have always warred with each other. 

The Chinese are only economic partners with them. They don't get involved in the politics and religion, just buy the oil and gas. America and Europe got involved in the politics. There is a straight line from America (and the UK)replacing the lawfully elected leader of Iran in over 60 years ago and the problems we have with them today. Note: they are not Arab but Persian but the connection is of course Islam. 

I don't know if its too late, but the best way to stop being targeted by middle east extremists is to stop butting in their internal issues. Will this be turning a blind eye to atrocities? It probably will. That's the Faustian Bargain. It could be argued, getting involved won't stop the atrocities. The best way to get involved by not being involved politically and militarily is to be humanitarian. At least get the suffering like the Yemenis, food and medicine if you can. 

Even during the Crusades, with an outside enemy, there was warring between the Arabs. Saladin, possibly the greatest of the military commanders of that day, didn't have the size of the army he wanted because he was also battling other Arabs within the Arab world at the time. 

The Federal Reserve wants you broke. The insinuation is that saving is not good for the economy. In no healthy economy is it ever a bad thing not to save. The Japanese are culturally a nation of savers. Their economy took off in the 80s while they were notorious savers. Germans are culturally savers as well comparatively. 4th biggest economy. 

Savers avoid debt. Avoiding debt is obviously good. Had more Americans and corporations avoided debt in the run up to 2008, we wouldn't have had the great recession. Germany is teetering on recession as a nation and some of their industries are technically in a recession but they are well placed to deal with it. Americans and more importantly corporations since they are employers need to take on 'smart' debt, such as borrowing to invest in new factories or upgrading, etc, instead of borrowing to prop up stock prices. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m-h-star-kellye-nakahara-035423887.html

How Millennials Could Make the Fed's Job Harder

A young generation of aggressive savers could leave central bankers with less room to cut interest rates, which they have long done to boost growth in times of economic trouble.

To leave the workforce early, millennials would need to build up massive retirement funds and consume less in the process. That hit to demand could slow growth and force rates to drop ever lower to entice spending. And if today’s workers actually managed to retire young, it would exacerbate the situation by shrinking the labor force, further weighing on the economy’s potential.

Shelton does what a lot of economists do. Talk about one thing and do another once they are in. She was critical of Obama choosing a Fed chairman lowering interest rates and all of a sudden supports low interest rates under Trump. She was talking free trade prior to 2016 and now supports the trade war with China. She's a Republican economist hack. Trump never chooses anyone who will contradict him. He's learned his lesson from his first year. 

Unless you have been on record kissing his ass, you won't be nominated or hired for anything. Shelton is one of those. She was against a Central Bank before Trump and in principle still is but won't talk about it now. She was for the dollar pegged to the gold, but has not said squat now that Trump is in. 

Trump isn't interested in her to stop the fed or change things or to be a maverick. She's there to do what ever the f*ck he wants done, just like every one else. Once a Dem is back in the WH she'll switch. 

She's a hack.