Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

52 minutes ago, cavanami said:

$160,000 is only one stream of income. Appears you cannot understand the generation of income.

Please continue with your medication(s0 or consult with a doctor as maybe there is a better medication(s) for your illusions of grandeur.

Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true.
Sometimes, delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

I'm genuinely glad you wrote this.  You've just described Trump perfectly. 

I however have a rather different background.  I benefited from an excellent education.  I have real wealth I derived from my good wits, and I have a brilliant wife that loves me.  Yes, I was born with good looks.  But as described people are surprised by my accessibility.  I'll happily talk to a lonely person for hours if they want to, knowing I'm going to have to stay at work longer.  I'll happily sit with some Thai guys that call me over, give them some money to go get some beers and talk about all kind of things.  I'm very curious about things.

Yes I'm incredibly talented, but I'm very flawed as well.  I often go drinking, industrial quantities and I as well as everybody I know can't believe how I survived and emerged completely unscathed.  The Cambodian slum incident is only a long line of these types of incidents. 

I do save lives often by improvisation.  I suppose I develop a species of arrogance, but it's tainted by caring for other people's welfare which is quite humbling. 

Believe me when I can say I do understand you.  Muff thinks you're not that bad.  The children of the world can see it - a better future.  Why would you wish to jeopardize their vision?  Are you that cruel hearted?

3 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Bernie wins in Nevada. Is the contest for the White House to be between two guys in their 70s?  Bernie is even older than I am.

p.s. Putin should like Bernie, since he spent his honeymoon in the Soviet Union.

I find the reaction to Bernie winning as a 'surprise' fairly offensive. 

Also Flash I expect much more from you then just regurgitating propaganda.  I mean I don't mind an interesting news item placed without out any comment.  Frankly I thought you must of been in your late 80s.  Kind of like posting something and then forgetting why the hell you are posting it.  A harmless old codger in other words, we kind of indulge, listen to his detached memories whilst bored out of our minds, smile and wave at then turn the corner and think, bloody hell he got old awfully quick.  Well at least he won't be around much longer. 

The couple weren't millionaires and barely so till Sanders wrote a book. They were worth in total over half a million until then. Do I like his wife being appointed? No. This was known and by today's standards a pittance. How does it change my view of Sanders or is it hypocritical? How? Sanders talks about taking money out of politics. He has always refused lobbyist and corporate money. That has never changed. This is a stretch to paint him as no better than others. His life's work suggest he's the real article. 

I'll see it as I see other things from the source of it, a deflection to justify outright corruption elsewhere. 

The reason I brought up the Cambodian fiasco is I was tasked with assessing their surgical standards.  Take careful note: I've never been known to say anything except what I think. 

So I knew as I looked at my wounded hand, bearing in mind these are surgeon's hands.  I was the most qualified person in the country at the time to deal with it.  So I did. 

I've often saved children's lives by quick thinking.  But the emotional toll it takes on me makes me unable to cope anymore.  The junior doctors are mediocre.  They're not there for any talent or skill, it's just that the rich family want a doctor. 

I'm trapped in a war with my conscience.  I'm extremely good at what I do.  I can't handle the toll it takes on me.  If I could quit believe me I would have done it a long time ago.  I identify with sanders in that regard. 

With big surprise I note Bernie´s attraction to many US voters. The man to me looks very un-american. But never mind, I would support Jack the Ripper if only President Primitive would disappear.

With what Bernie promotes as his political targets he would be kind of social-democrat in Europe. Nothing to worry about.

Bernie will win the nomination. He's always polled well against Trump. For some reason the Dem establishment thinks he will lose big. The polls have never said that. I think in 5 years, only one poll ever showed Trump beating him. That said, anything can happen. Polling is not accurate these days due to cell phones and not many land lines for younger voters.