Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

" Bernie Sanders, the clear front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, was asked over the weekend how much his various plans would cost if implemented. He didn't know. "

Copied from CNN . Bernie should have passed a crash course in Europe at a leftist academy, where he would have learned that " any " cost would be refinanced by increasing taxes for the rich and therefore accurate figures are meaningless.  Holy Lord, the political future for the US starts to look worse than for Germany .

Maybe the reason Trump likes the Russians is because he's doing a Stalin-esque purge. Of course this is celebrated by the right. Notice any critique is seen as disloyalty no matter how mild and factual. I've seen subs in facemasks in S&M chambers show more backbone. (PS: I was lost and wandered in mistake 😀)

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-spokesperson-confirms-trump-is-purging-people-2020-2

White House spokesperson confirms Trump is purging people: 'If we find them, we'll take appropriate action'

1 hour ago, Coss said:

You're talking like Trump will survive November. I know the prevailing narratives, see this as quite likely, but that's only because they are wrong.

Big vote, big change.

If the polls look bad enough, we may start a conflict. And the purge continues. The administration may get an anonymous message a disloyal American on the Thai360 forum has been stating too many facts about him. My days are numbered. 

Fake passport? check.

Take out all my cash? Check. 

Bus to Issan to live my life in the country side. Any asks, I'm from Canada. 

Fellow expat: Excuse me where is the restroom

"Canadian" It's 'oot' there. 😁

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

f the polls look bad enough, we may start a conflict.

I heard through a fellow mucker of Muff, that all the lists have been compiled.  All the Traitor's names addresses, most of their personal data has been put into a database, then distributed into a 'cloud' - what ever the hell that means.  I of course deplore such an invasion of privacy. 

From a brief analysis, most of these people will be dead soon owing to their age.  Their motivation?  It doesn't really matter.  They'll be caught and dealt with.  It's inevitable.   

More important is that if you are one of the few that recognize what is going on; there is no need to follow, I move like a shark in the water. 

I mean, in the Australian outback under the stars I realized hardly anyone really got it, this connection, this spiritual connection with the land.  But we are a coming for ya. 

12 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

Little man, what now?  I have always assumed you are trying to wind us up.  Haven't changed my mind.  The thing is, you do it rather poorly.  I'll give you a script, but don't make one goddamned move until I call action.  

Picture poor Muff Richardson, working his way through all the obstacles using only his 20 year old computer, but leveraging it by getting it to take command of the world's computers.  Levering the world off it's fulcrum so to speak. 

Often I'll chastise Muff, deploring him,  but he'll often ask my advise.  Wanting me to direct his actions.  I'm a kind of natural leader I suppose, so I asked him about breakfast.  Waffles with creme fraiche.  I was shocked, what kind of fresh hell is this?  Just get back to work Muff, just get back to work. 

Right on cue, the pathetic  liar comes out...you need to get back on your meds and seek professional help. Your issues may well come out during a psychological exam...you may well be suffering from schizophrenia. This is serious, seek help immediately!!!

Schizophrenia is a mental health condition characterized by delusions, hallucinations, and a difficulty distinguishing reality from fantasy.

I will try to do this better. To deal with someone who puts you down, avoid retaliating, even if it's difficult. This will only give the other person the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of you.