Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

You sealed your own fate and no matter how you try to spin it, you are a liar and you need to get back on your meds and seek professional help.

Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions[1] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[2][3] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in contrast to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations.

Thing is Cav, we all know, you don't really understand the language and theretofore the meaning, of what you post.

While we are being gaslighted over bullshit inconsequential, often half truths, the country is going to shit. Again, if there was a threat that needed an allied interaction, we have NO FRIENDS. We have alienated EVERY ally we had. EVERY one, no exceptions. I have asked before, name one reliable ally the U.S. had prior to 2016 where the relationship is still in tact? This question gets quietly ignored. The only people that like Trump are the ones that are trying to bring down America such as Putin. North Korea, still prefers him over Obama, and before him Bush, no matter how rocky the relationship it is, it was never good. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ally-boris-johnson-abandoning-president-after-apoplectic-call-2020-2

Trump is losing the support of the United States' closest ally after the president slammed down the phone on them during an 'apoplectic' call

....and in my effort to be 'fair and balanced' as the Fox News laughingly self identifies itself, I will say I totally, 100 percent agree with Trump not to use Huawei in any capacity. The company can and likely will be used as a proxy to spy with some sort of backend encryption allowing them to see what is on the devices. However, there is a better way to go about it. 

Threatening the EU countries over still doing business with Iran is asinine and totally based on his hatred of Obama for leading the coalition to put it together. Obama didn't deserve the Nobel prize for what he was originally given it for which is hope, but he did for two major foreign policy acts, the Iran deal and normalizing relations with Cuba. Both unprecedented, courageous and showed vision and leadership. 

The other items Johnson discussed he is spot on as well. The killing of the Iranian was beyond idiotic, it was dangerous and ended up costing lives needlessly for nothing more than a political move for Trump and the spilled blood is on Trump's hands. Not that he cares. 

And while I applaud the sentiment to try and get a better trade balance with China, Trump has gone about it the same way he runs his businesses: destined for bankruptcy. 

I am not getting into a silly gaslight debate that is mainly "Bernie's wife got a job based on his being mayor and he said he liked Cuba, so support Trump". I'm not even going to entertain that type of debate. Other Dem candidates getting that support if you don't like Bernie is valid. Making Trump the default selection if Bernie wins the nomination and you don't like some things Bernie may or may not have said or done is not even a consideration. 

Hey Cav I thought you should know I did you a big favour.  Muff advised French toast with raspberry jam.  

On a side note - I don't know why so many people around me want to use raspberry jam.  I prefer to dissuade people in a rather more subtle matter.   Obviously I could use say a more contrived psychological system - but meh, I mean where is the fun in that? 

When I advised my wife not to set out to seek revenge because it will likely hurt her as much.  It was good advise.  I mean she wasn't any good at it anyway. 

I'm highly competent.  I don't let passions overrule my judgement.  I defer of course to other people's expertise.  If that's what they are good at, then give them everything they need.  I mean the pizza in the basement of DC was pretty good.  Even Muff was chuffed and he is quite a particular eater, preferring breakfast treats. 

Sanders is going to romp home for the win, the modeling is in.  Also a mucker of Muff, a little birdy said Trump is going about trying to find a way to pardon himself in the most indiscreet manner.  Well good luck with that I suppose.  The SDNY already has multiple indictments lined up for the moment he is deposed. 

Trump called on Supreme Court Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to recuse themselves from “all Trump, or Trump-related, matters!” On Twitter, Trump accused Sotomayor of trying to shame other justices into “voting her way” after she issued a dissent that was critical of the Trump administration’s legal strategy and the majority on the court for enabling it in the so-called “public charge” case. “She never criticized Justice Ginsberg when she called me a ‘faker’,” Trump tweeted. “I only ask for fairness,” he added, “especially when it comes to decisions made by the United States Supreme Court!” He also called on Ginsberg to recuse herself because “she went wild” during his 2016 campaign. (New York Times / Washington Post / Mother Jones / NPR / Raw Story)

Donald, you know, the way to possibly get favourable decisions from the Supreme Court, is not to abuse the Supreme Court Justices.