Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I was saying the same thing several days ago. Also, he will have secret service for life and he will charge them $600 a night at his properties forever. Congress needs to act. Obviously, his supporters not only don't care, probably take pleasure in knowing this. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41005868?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR0Zj-R6zJXKW_2nw14J5CbGtOe81uLND3YmVSUWDvDb1pD4hT9EGbBtGpU

Trump travel drains Secret Service budget

•  

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I was saying the same thing several days ago. Also, he will have secret service for life and he will charge them $600 a night at his properties forever. Congress needs to act. Obviously, his supporters not only don't care, probably take pleasure in knowing this. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41005868?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR0Zj-R6zJXKW_2nw14J5CbGtOe81uLND3YmVSUWDvDb1pD4hT9EGbBtGpU

Trump travel drains Secret Service budget

•  

Cheaper then Obama travel expenses....plus Trump takes no presidential salary...try again, CS

6 hours ago, Coss said:

Cav, you're a Moron.

Not to mention an imbecile.  I want to play him at something he could conceive of winning at.  I think he's been feverishly plucking away at his banjo, in order to get ready for the duel.  But sadly I think he can't really play the banjo - although all signs point to that being his pedigree.  Damn it!  Sometimes I shake my head and wonder how perverse and cruel the world can be, providing someone like Cav with this amazing opportunity of life, but cruelly robbing him of it at the same time.  

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Trying to show that the Dems need to provide better choices! Understand?

Bernie is infinitely better. All of the Dem candidates are better choices, even though I personally don't like 90 percent of the Dem field. I dislike over ideological reasons mostly, some I have a character issue with perhaps, but really Cav, Trump? As an alternative? Its pretty much like every one of the other 3 or 4 party candidates (including the communist one) being better choices than the Nazis in the 1933 German election. 

Just now, chocolat steve said:

Bernie is infinitely better. All of the Dem candidates are better choices, even though I personally don't like 90 percent of the Dem field. I dislike over ideological reasons mostly, some I have a character issue with perhaps, but really Cav, Trump? As an alternative? Its pretty much like every one of the other 3 or 4 party candidates (including the communist one) being better choices than the Nazis in the 1933 German election. 

Why do you mention Trump? are you so fixated on Trump that you don't understand that in the USA there must be some governor, senator or congressperson that is much better then the worn out losers that the Dems have put up to be their candidate. Understand?